Euro 2020 Hungary v France - BBC 14:00

The level of disdain and ignorance by the pundits and commentators towards literally anyone who doesn’t play or hasn’t played in the premier league or for Barca/Real/PSG/Bayern/Juve has been nothing short of a joke this year

Captain of PSV being treated as some sort of nobody who has come from nowhere to play for Holland by the BBC the other night.

They seemed amazed that he was any good as well.

That was a pen... arms all over him.

Another thing on the up is defenders going down in the box clutching their head as they know ref will stop the game right away...... great tactic but in many cases there is nothing wrong with the player... starting to get annoying now

That was a definite pen at the end, not only that Hungary took about aminute to take a goal kick but the time wasn't added.
Very poor refereeing from Oliver today.
Should have booked the Hungary number 5 but wouldn't.

This remains his greatest moment. Listen to how utterly dumbfounded he is. He can't wrap his head around that two seperate incidents were being checked.

"OH MY GOODNESS! THE COMPUTER HAS CHANGED IT'S MIND"
Never seen that hahahahaha

The level of disdain and ignorance by the pundits and commentators towards literally anyone who doesn’t play or hasn’t played in the premier league or for Barca/Real/PSG/Bayern/Juve has been nothing short of a joke this year
My favourite was "England are in the last chance saloon" in the last 5 minutes of the Scotland game. As if they'd been relentlessly firing shots in all game and were running out of time to get the inevitable winner. Eh, why aren't Scotland in the same position? Why is it assumed it's just England who are chasing a winner? Wanks.

That was a great tournament match, gives the Hungars a chance of qualifying, great to hear the crowd roaring.

E4QB4A_WYBM5zpU

That number 15 for Hungary is decent, plays for osijek.
Would be the type of player that would be a good addition to our squad.

Laci has admittedly had a decent season last season for Osijek, but his career to date would leave me with major reservations tbh. He always plays his heart out for Hungary. If we were going after a Hungarian midfielder, I'd sooner it was Schäfer, Nagy or Kalmár (he's not at the Euros due to injury).

It's remarkable how that team had so many players who were arguably the best in the world for their position but never made it through a group stage.
Yep, also remarkable that when you look at the list of teams Gazza and Michael Laudrup played for, anyone could suggest Gazza was better (and that's not even seeing them play, just look at the teams played for)

This remains his greatest moment. Listen to how utterly dumbfounded he is. He can't wrap his head around that two seperate incidents were being checked.

"OH MY GOODNESS! THE COMPUTER HAS CHANGED IT'S MIND"
Ha ha never seen that before. What's he so confused about? And why is he prattling on about "which replay are we so supposed to believe?"

Love how calm and matter-of-fact Keown is in response.

Benzema must be one of the worst strikers around.

Honestly these players who are now considered as "stars" wouldnt even play in the top leauges during the 90s. Benzema would be somewhere at RC Lens and not at Real Madrid if modern football wouldnt be so shite.
Benzema showing tonight vs Portugal just how pish he is

Back