Hyndman,Zelalem and Oduwa

Hyndman is on the fringes at Bournemouth.
Zelalem went on loan to a 2nd division Dutch side who got promoted last season but broke his leg I think? On the recovery from that & never played a game since.

Oduwa just won a double in Slovenia, the league and their cup.

Yea oduwa went to Olympic Ljubljana or something like that I think, must like the sunshine

If he had the heart for it he could b class, but will probably do a David Bentley and retire to Marbella at 28 once he’s made his money

Hyndman is on the fringes at Bournemouth.
Zelalem went on loan to a 2nd division Dutch side who got promoted last season but broke his leg I think? On the recovery from that & never played a game since.

Oduwa just won a double in Slovenia, the league and their cup.
Thanks for that.

There were a lot of wild predictions on how Zelalem (wee Zaleem) and Oduwa's careers would pan out.

I suppose it was the excitement of having reserve/youth EPL players at the club at the time.

Hyndman - still at Bournemouth

Zelalem - on loan to vvv velmo from Arsenal

Oduwa - at NK Olimpija Ljubljana in slovenia

I thought Zelalem had all the attributes to be a top player, and can see why Arsenal sent him to a plodders league, but I felt he didn't have that killer pass ability which we were crying out for under Warburton.

Oduwa, confidence was shattered when that ugly wee pape from Livingston nearly snapped his ankle in the first minute and only received a booking. Never the same player after that.

Hyndman looked a very, very good player and scored some important goals but just seemed to down tools towards the end of his time with us. If he was motivated and was keen to re-sign with us, out the 3, he'd be the one I'd want back with us.

I couldn't have him to be honest. But he was certainly one who divided FF :D

I always thought you could tell he was an Arsenal youth product. Could imagine him being great in small sided training sessions with no goals. Keep the ball for fun but with no end product.

Hyndman is undoubtedly a good player & on the fringes of the Bournemouth first team at the age of 22 (in a position which is one of Bournemouth's strongest). His deterioration in form with us, not surprising coincided with Pedro coming in & eventually dropped off a cliff as he was shunted all over the place.

The other two I was never bothered about.

Yea oduwa went to Olympic Ljubljana or something like that I think, must like the sunshine

If he had the heart for it he could b class, but will probably do a David Bentley and retire to Marbella at 28 once he’s made his money
I love the "or something like that" when you have clearly the exact correct spelling.. Google is some machine. :D

All three came with big potential but had severe limitations. It's no surprise there not doing much since leaving us.

Was disappointed in Zelalem i believed the hype and thought he was going to be a sensation. Turns out he had a shot like a wee lassie.
In the early weeks Oduwa looked very exciting and i think it was Raith at Ibrox where we had won 4 or 5 - 1 and at full time he done a lap of honour on his own. Really wanted it to work out for him.

Was disappointed in Zelalem i believed the hype and thought he was going to be a sensation. Turns out he had a shot like a wee lassie.

A nice swivel and touch but when he had space in front of him had no idea what to do with the ball and just gave it away. Will never play at a high level consistently as he lacks the mentality

Had high hopes at first for oduwa. His run that led to a penalty against Raith Rovers I think it was was a thing of beauty.

Had high hopes at first for oduwa. His run that led to a penalty against Raith Rovers I think it was was a thing of beauty.
He was fucked after the Livingston players were allowed a free for all at him in the first half.

I love the "or something like that" when you have clearly the exact correct spelling.. Google is some machine. :D

And tbh I didn’t mean ‘like that’ as in the spelling, I had ominia Nicosia in my head too for some reason so meant a Southern European double barrel named club!

Oduwa was entertaining and a novelty that wore off.

Zelalem I wasn't a fan of tbh and dreaded him being in the line up.

Toral was total shite.

Hyndman was decent in a very poor side, I'd have him back so long as he has progressed.

Goss probably the most talented of the lot but obviously lacking in experience.

Oduwa assisted or scored in nearly every league game he started for us. Quite liked him. Obviously that’s the championship though.

These three are probably why I'm not a big fan of loans. Good enough players but just boys in a man's world. Never win the league with these guys.

Zelalem was what I class a typical Arsenal player.Cracking first touch and great short passing game.
Just too lightweight with no real cutting edge

Back