I’m feeling it song - turning into penny arcade and being over played?

Jesus Christ people just like a moan, lucky if it’s been played a handful of times this season.

I for one cannot wait to hear it on Sunday cause it’ll mean we’ve beat them mutants.

Think we need to start changing it up a bit although we might not hear it once more this season anyways by the looks of things.

Just watched the highlights of Belgrade game there and it’s ran it’s course IMO.

Sweet Caroline an oven ready replacement anyone?
Yeah, cause that isn't overplayed :))

Plus, it gives the idiots an excuse to belt out FTP.

Nothing will ever be as bad as Penny Arcade.

Fu.cking rancid tune.

I actually quite like I'm feeling it after the big games.. I don't feel like it's being overplayed at all.

I just want us to win. anything could be played and i'd bouncing about.

For what its worth I don't mind penny arcade. not saying bring it back.

Nothing will ever be as bad as Penny Arcade.

Fu.cking rancid tune.

I actually quite like I'm feeling it after the big games.. I don't feel like it's being overplayed at all.
Pish.One of the best vids on youtube is Penny Arcade getting laldy before game against the beggars.

I used to ask fellow bears in work what the relevance of penny arcade was to the Rangers.Nobody really knew and I still don't certainly not anything in the lyrics.
It was written for Roy Orbison by a guy who is also a Rangers fan, and years later he got the club to use it for a fundraising push where a % of every download went to an armed forces charity. But no connection in the lyrics.

Bit of life left in it yet.

Penny Arcade went on years too long. Unfortunately nowadays it just reminds me as the soundtrack of some really shite teams
For me when played / sung now it reminds me of our skint days leading up to Mr Whyte - a sort of gallows humour- and we won the league!. Should be used very very sparingly

Last edited:
It was written for Roy Orbison by a guy who is also a Rangers fan, and years later he got the club to use it for a fundraising push where a % of every download went to an armed forces charity. But no connection in the lyrics.
I remember he was introduced to the fans at half time of a match.

I’m never surprised to find people that moan about playing certain tunes at football when on here to then find the entire stadium bouncing to it at the game.

Almost like they’re not there.

Think we need to start changing it up a bit although we might not hear it once more this season anyways by the looks of things.

Just watched the highlights of Belgrade game there and it’s ran it’s course IMO.

Sweet Caroline an oven ready replacement anyone?
WTF next to complain about!

Cheers mate.

If we win on Sunday I want it played followed by live it up and then the drifters come on over to my place.

Pre match we should be playing saint phnx version of blue sea of Ibrox rather than the normal version and for a wee change any version of paisley road west rather than the usual Ibrox mega mix.

Paisley Road West should be played before, during and after every game :D

The Sammy King version of Penny Arcade is cursed. Roy Orbison version every day of the week.

The Drifter’s tune got hijacked by that mob.

I do enjoy a bam tune to get everyone going.

Back