I’m not giving up yet

LoyalRanger_72

Call it blind faith which it most likely is, I’ll support the team till the end and forever. We all know the saying, it’s never over till the fat lady sings. We’ve been poor recently but the scum haven’t exactly been convincing either. If we can avoid defeat at the piggery and win the rest, I think we could just sneak it. Hearts and Killie seem to have their number, their results against them this season weren’t flukes. Shankland loves playing against that Scales.

I honestly believe Hearts might take something at the piggery next week.
Keegan_3293739b.jpg

I honestly believe Hearts might take something at the piggery next week.
Well they've done it once already haven't they so every reason to be optimistic. Them and Killie have beat them twice each haven't they (I know one of the Killie games was cup) so there's big risk in those games.
Then there's the OF, which as the last one proved is an absolute basket case of a fixture where anything could happen.

Only concerned about us so don’t really know the ins and outs of who can qualify for Europe, and who can’t..
Hopefully the teams they come up against have still got something to play for and put up a bit of a fight against them.
Having said that, we need to do our bit.

We live in hope mate and you just never know what can happen.

Personally I don't think we have a good enough sqaud to win our last 4 games.

Dont think we are organised or even hard to play against my big worry is the way we start games we have been giving up a chance in first min of every game and i fear at piggery that will cost us.

It doesn’t matter what any of us think. It’s whether that belief is inside the dressing room. We were all right behind them and thinking they could do it… then we were served up Ross County and Dundee.

Call it blind faith which it most likely is, I’ll support the team till the end and forever. We all know the saying, it’s never over till the fat lady sings. We’ve been poor recently but the scum haven’t exactly been convincing either. If we can avoid defeat at the piggery and win the rest, I think we could just sneak it. Hearts and Killie seem to have their number, their results against them this season weren’t flukes. Shankland loves playing against that Scales.
We need to win every game and even at that it would probably come down to goal difference. We need to win every game and win them convincingly.

Just look at the fact that we have a striker that has scored 2 winning goals in a Scottish Cup semi final and scored the winner today.
Their striker is falling all over the place and being replaced nearly every game as he’s not performing.
That in itself gives me hope.

The concensus on Follow Follow, positive or negative, matters not a jot.

What matters is the ability and mentality of the players and staff to get the required results.

I’d love to know where people get their positivity from.

We’ve not beaten them in a game that matters for more than two years but we’re meant to rock up to The Piggery and take 3 points?

It’s not happening.

What matters is the ability and mentality of the players and staff to get the required results.

We’ve not beaten them in a game that matters for more than two years but we’re meant to rock up to The Piggery and take 3 points?

It’s not happening.
I never said win at the piggery. I said avoid defeat. If we manage that and win the rest, we might sneak it because Killie and Hearts seem to have that heir number

Don’t know how that was hard to understand

A lot of that team are now just going through the motions until the end of the season. I’m not banging my head against the wall anymore with some of that players, they won’t win the league.

Our chances are slimmer tonight as they were this morning. I was praying for them to slip up today. That said our task remains the same. We need to beat them and hope someone does is a turn. Big Marv loyal.

It’s not happening.
It's a shitty run of results for us against them but there's got to be a break in that record for us at some point? Zero reason why it can't happen on May 11th.

Our chances are slimmer tonight as they were this morning. I was praying for them to slip up today. That said our task remains the same. We need to beat them and hope someone does is a turn. Big Marv loyal.
Their slip up games were always going to be either hearts or killie mate. Dundee are woeful vs them. And even then, they should have drawn.

Absolutely not over yet.

The hyper negativity at the business end of the season baffles me.
No doubt we threw away our advantage, but even today we should be talking about the character to win that game, especially after a tricky start to the second half.

St Mirren created very little second half.

4 games to go.
Keep believing.

It's a shame that they don't need to go killie before they play us. Killie will almost certainly take something off them

Why would you give up having secured 3 points?

We're not favourites but win them all and we'll be there or there abouts (against a team that is pretty poor, let's face it).

Giving nothing up. Not a thing. They’re brutal as are we tbh. I think injuries have made a 50/50 chance slightly more in their favour. Who knows - Hearts and Killie have both beaten them this season so it may come down To a straight shoot out at the piggery.

As long as there is hope.I will give up and before anyone comes away with smart arse replies.Remember helicopter sunday

Knew this would happen.

celtic narrowly beating a Dundee team they've absolutely trounced in the past, 4 games to go and everyone goes, it's over.

It's the game at Ibrox and the County and Dundee games that have absolutely fvcked us.

Just dunno if we've got enough up front to do it. We could really do with some injured players coming back sooner than expected.

At this point I'm hoping that we're at least still in with a chance after the next OF game.

I've still got that bit of hope. I remember helicopter Sunday well. They've got some tough games and they're pretty shite, they've got another bed result or two in them. Unfortunately so do we. :(

Back