I’m sick of cheating what can we do

This is now beyond a joke. It's every week. Just the two disallowed goals (marginal at best) and three non penalties today, oh and 3 mins of injury time whereas yet again at Easter Road when they are chasing - 7 mins. I'm not going to list all the horrific decisions we have suffered this season, others have done it well on other threads. My question is when are our board going to apply pressure in the way the mhanks board did years ago and continue to do, which has led us to the place we are now? It is clear that the majority of referees in this country are one of two things 1) petrified of repercussions from that lot or 2) something more sinister.

Enough is enough. Do not let our team's shortfalls in defence and goals today cloud this matter. Our fan media representatives must also be asking this of our manager and board.

They’re neglecting their duty the longer they go not accepting they’ve made an arse of their managerial appointment.

Two goals given offfsude

Xoubrkesx other chances abatisted

Two hand ball penalty decisions

None given

Look to add to this we are playing with a pensioner in goals

I get that

But ducked me
What on earth does this say? Around 27 shots at goal vs 5 and we concede 2. We have only ourselves to blame. Getting tired of having zero consistency. GVB is not the answer, that much is clear.

I am in agreement that we have been cheated this season - not today though - we are utter panic merchants at both ends of the field in the league for some reason - almost every shot on target against us seems to be a goal and we are snatching and making bad choices when we ar in front of goal

These bastards deserve their personal lives to be invaded. Until they are frightened to leave the house, this shit will continue.

They are all either cheating Celtc fans or simply shit scared of the child rapists. Until they are that frightened of us, this will continue.

Blaming refs is a loser mentality.

Goldsons inability to clear his lines and McGregor being static to his line are hurting us far more than any linesmen.
Fück right off with this absolute pish.

We have been on the end of horrific refereeing all season, while the pederasts have been gifted about 15 points.

It’s pathetic that our own fans expect us to have to be good enough to beat 12 men.

Get a grip ffs.

Goldsons inability to clear his lines and McGregor being static to his line are hurting us far more than any linesmen.
We should have had the game out of sight, so even if a few decisions go against us, it shouldn’t cost us. If you call this out after winning 3-0, fair enough, calling it out after a woeful second half is just making excuses for a dire performance imo.

We shouldn’t be looking to blame the refs or linesmen. What we should be doing is defending efficiently & holding onto a lead

I’m not usually one for blaming officials for every time we drop points but Morelos’ goal that was wrongly ruled offside that put us 3-1 up, if that’s given then we win the game and most likely go on to score a few more. It was a MAJOR factor today and over the other side of the city I dare say the linesman wouldn’t have been so quick to put his flag up and we know why.

Dunno about the 2nd disallowed goal. 1st was off.
There were no penalties we should have had today, arguably a handball from Woolery at the end but it was outside the box.

At 2-0 up, a third shouldn't have been necessary

But a blatant handball not given, a goal ruled out for offside that wasn't

We done more than enough, and a referee unable to do his job cost us in the same way a centre half being unable to do his job did

How many times this season have they won a game with an offside goal?

What on earth does this say? Around 27 shots at goal vs 5 and we concede 2. We have only ourselves to blame. Getting tired of having zero consistency. GVB is not the answer, that much is clear.
I think to be honest, Rangers are not the laughing stock of Europe, We are the reigning champions until otherwise .
Gio is a great fit for Rangers , so couldn’t disagree more with your assessment of his suitability.
There has to be an adaptive approach to the negligence our club is exposed too.

Talking of cheating refs. Stats for Easter road
Hibs 8 fouls 5 bookings
Celtic 16 fouls 2 bookings
Doesn't really make sense. Clancy at work right enough.

It's a complete lack of composure throughout the team. The refs are a side show. When you are looking at cutting into those scummy bastards goal difference in the first half to chasing a goal at the end of the second half. It's your own fault nobody else's.

Would never slag him, he’s been a man mountain for us. But he’s now a major part of why we concede so easily and it’s costing us.
He is a major problem I am just home from the game and going through my mind is every shot aimed at our goal is in it's easy to say Lundstrums bad pass led to the first and captain Tav should have defended the second but we should be able to rely on the keeper when our defenders are shit and they are to be honest why any manager does not attack us I don't know because we are weak,not in Europe but in our league we have to many defenders capable of blunders without us shittin ourselves every time a cross or a corner comes in and Shagger is rooted to his line hoping his defence will stop it.

He isn’t that much Is clear

The cheating is however having a material affect

Anyone who thinks that's on the ref today is a ficking eejit
Why are people posting comments like this! Go and look at the match thread and clearly posters aren't saying what you posted. We however, MUST open our mouths and say something now as this is the second wk that we could have scraped a win and due to linesmen and refs cheating, we haven't.

It’s our players that have allowed nobodies like O Conner be a fundamental part of our failings. That’s sickening and I’m sorry is unforgivable. The jersey is too big for some, they need to leave.

The first penalty call hit the joint where his arm meets his shoulder. Tough call imo.

Second shout, I didn’t see properly, although there was a clear handball in the “D”

Three minutes added on was a joke. That more than anything made me think the fix was in.

That and the tackles that were not punished severely enough.

Cheating or incompetence, I’m getting sick of it, because it always goes against us.

However, today’s result was on the players, the defence in particular who were absolutely shocking at both of their goals. A Rangers team worth its salt should be able to hold a two goal lead going into the second half.

Shagger is done, Goldson’s mind is elsewhere. Bassey is not that good a defender, Tav has too many brain farts, Kamara can’t be relied on, Aribo goes missing when it counts, Kent is either unplayable or entirely predictable. Collectively we are brittle mentally.

Two goals given offfsude

Xoubrkesx other chances abatisted

Two hand ball penalty decisions

None given

Look to add to this we are playing with a pensioner in goals

I get that

But ducked me

Mate I feel your frustration. It’s maddening. Utterly sickening that we are accepting being cheated like this.

First thing -- we should be loudly complaining in every game that this happens, including the ones that we win comfortably, so that it simply dcoesn't look like sour grapes.

Second thing -- that would of course require our Club to stand up for Rangers.

Maybe THAT should be the first thing.

Today was a massive chance for a momentum swing and we blew it. Every time Motherwell attacked in the second half we looked like conceding. Not signing Souttar in January and persisting with McGregor are costing us. None of our January signings were deemed good enough for an appearance today after a tough midweek European match and 2-0 up at half time.

GVB saying that the Motherwell equaliser was a yard offside in the build up but not spotted, anyone got footage of that? Never noticed it myself.

Back