I am absolutely knackered

What a night. Sweating like a maniac. What a rollercoaster that game was, thought the tie was over at 0-2 but what fight we showed in that last half an hour.
Hagi only player that could’ve scored that first one for us. Absolutely buzzing.

Emotionally wrecked, happy as %^*&, lost.

Never seen that coming at all.

Don't know what to do next.

Haha excellent post!! I'm exactly the same. I dont know what to do other than have another beer. Absolutely buzzing

I'm glad I'm not the only one to have been shouting and bouncing about the place during the game !

Still can hardly believe we won !

What a night to be a bear, our neighbours were banging on the wall cause we were screaming when our goals went in couldn’t help being swept up in the emotion tonight Ibrox was absolutely bouncin.

Emotionally wrecked, happy as %^*&, lost.

Never seen that coming at all.

Don't know what to do next.
Get smashed and head to Amsterdam for 4 nights, that's what i'm about to do with a pair of Bears who were just at the game, happy days! :D

Head in my hands when they nearly scored the 3rd McGregor fucking makes that safe. Lad jokingly said to me we are going to win this 3-2.

My family shat themselves when I cheered when Aribo scored!!
We’re watching some horror on TV at some tense scene and then I let out a scream when we scored!:)

That cannot be healthy! Blood pressure, heart thumping, despondency then elation. Yasssss WATP

Up untill Aribi came on we looked like a team of strangers. After he came on it was a different story. Still can't quite believe we have won that game tonight!

I don’t know what to do with myself

Looking about in disbelief. Coming in here, scrolling. Going on Twitter, scrolling. More looking about in general disbelief.

We had a lad with us tonight who's around 20. This was his first ever game of football, not just Rangers, any game of football.

I told him games are like this every week :p

My legs are going to be black and blue tomorrow. Ended up lying backwards in the row in front of me after Aribo's goal. 100% worth it.

Nice beer and lovely malt to calm me down after that. I loved that result. This could be the catalyst to our season, after our dissapointing start to 2020.

Honestly i was knackered at full time felt like id played the 90 mins lol ,roller coaster of emotions

Back