I ask for one thing tomorrow

Horrible that it's come to this. Tomorrow should be a game in hand to get back to the top of the league.
Tomorrow should be a win to maintain at least a 5 point lead. We've shat the bed and the sunner recruitment needs to be spot on..We can't afford to bring in players who only turn up in their second season if at all.

I simply ask for no unforced errors. For too long we have succumbed to our own errors and, for me, that is the root of all our problems. Give the opposition easy goals, Tavernier/Maeda against the scum, Borna against Killie, Soutar against Motherwell as examples and you are likely to be undone, and we have been far too often.

Blah blah blah.

The fans havent given up. And never will until its mathematically impossible.

However our player......

Rangers players......

They have fucked it.
I'm not getting that feeling from other threads tbh.
I think that your right.Never give up.Fight till there's no chance or win.
But it isn't happening on FF.

We need to get about 5 goals tomorrow. Even if we somehow beat them next week. Would you realy fancy us in a shoot out against them in last two games.
If we beat them next week, then assuming we have taken 3 points tomorrow, they would go to Kilmarnock, who are something of a 'bogey' team to them in recent times, in a fragile state of mind.

That's the only way I see us winning this league.

Win tomorrow; win next week, and then I'd put our chances at slightly better than evens on the basis that us at home to Dundee and them at home to St Mirren are both highly probable wins for them and us, but their trip to Killie would be harder for them of the back of a home defeat to us than our trip to Tynecastle, where we have a good historical record.

At the moment, my biggest worry is us beating Kilmarnock tomorrow.

I keep saying it on here - one game at a time. A lot of the people on here would have chucked it back in 2005. Our most important game is tomorrow.
I admire your optimism but I've watched the same shower of shitebags doing this over and over I'm done with this squad we need a massive clear out.

Tomorrow should be a win to maintain at least a 5 point lead. We've shat the bed and the sunner recruitment needs to be spot on..We can't afford to bring in players who only turn up in their second season if at all.
Tomorrow should’ve been a game that meant nothing as they’d already wrapped the league up.

We were miles off of them and looked to only get worse. The title race has twists and turns and it’s not over yet.

He did well initially but the longer things have gone on it’s looking very like under gio and Beale. To be fair I wouldn’t expect anything else as you can only do so much with the players we have. He will be rightfully judged after a full pre season and after a clear out
We’ve seen this side have a late season collapse ever since we came back to the top division. Even with 55 our form dropped off late in the season.

That tells me it’s the players attitude

We’ve managed to put ourselves in a bad situation by throwing away 5 points against Ross County and Dundee.
The last time we played well and with energy and tempo was in early March in Lisbon ( og aside).
It seems like the chronic injury situation and the pre season training/ conditioning shortcomings have overtaken us.
The manager has worked wonders to keep us still in contention but we look to be running on empty.
Obviously desperately hoping to be proved wrong starting later today.

We did throw it away that’s not even debatable.
Bottle merchants, losers and disheartening to hear Goldson has the manger around his finger. “I’d like to be in the changing room” PC - “shows leadership”…watch this space, the same shit will cost another manager his job for believing in same old losers.

Win, then go to Parkhead and win. Beat Dundee and Hearts then win the cup final.
Keep taking
full

Two 3-0 wins in the coming week puts us top. Simple.

Unlikely? Yes
Impossible? No

The day is not done so let's see some fight Rangers.
Knowing what we know about the spine of this team and the way they’ve bottled it again and again for last six seasons…yes!

We got ourselves in a great position in March. A minor miracle considering how utterly shite we were prior to Beale going.

This season has been a total head %^*&. Honestly. Went from being convinced it was likely done in October. To then hopeful we might claw it back in December. Ecstatic in February. Up and down in March. To feeling utterly bereaved in April.

Injuries and the scoreboard pressure absolutely done is in throughout April. Scunnered.

He did well initially but the longer things have gone on it’s looking very like under gio and Beale. To be fair I wouldn’t expect anything else as you can only do so much with the players we have. He will be rightfully judged after a full pre season and after a clear out
That tells me that the players are and for the most part have always been the problem.

Do NOT drop points and dont give them a title party.

It’s been another difficult season, the title was within our grasp and it feels like we have thrown it away.

The support has been phenomenal again and the last thing we need or deserve is those lot having a title party at the piggery.

Regardless what happens next Saturday Dont let this happen Rangers we deserve better.
Tav will no doubt be advising his team mates to just try and ease themselves into the game like we do with EVERY early kick off..
I genuinely feel nothing but absolute disdain for most of those players at the club who have allowed their complete unprofessional attitude to cost us a season of glory, never mind tens of millions of pounds.

Last edited:
Please just win. :p
Winning is now sadly not enough. They have a huge goal difference due to our reluctance to attempt to be clinical by going for more goals in games.

Those of us that were warning of the possibility of goal difference being a factor were laughed at.

Terrified for our next 2 games against them. Seems THEY have the bottle and we don't. Doesn't matter if our players could or should, they just don't and it's crushing.

So where are we getting all these players from for the full clear out?

You sound like someone who will be calling for the managers head if we don't get off to a flier in the real games, not the warm up meaningless pre season games.

If that is what you expect to happen with a whole new squad basically, then you will no doubt be hunting down the manager. So we can all come on here and read the same nonsense again at this time next season, that's if we're even still in with a shout of the league with our new manager.

Clement comes in, inherits an absolute mess and turns it round to us having a chance of the treble at the split by taking advantage of celtic dropping points and now you mention him along with Beale. Even by FF standards, that's some going. I'll tell you this much, we keep up with this manager a season carry on, then you won't see us win the league again for a long time. The fact that we won the league, sticking by Gerrard, when people were baying for him, tells us this. Clement should have the full season regardless and if we keep showing improvement, then we stick by him. That's the way forward.

Anyone who thinks we will win the title still needs a good shake.

This group of players have proven time and again they will shit the bed at Parkhead. There may be a solid performance but ultimately a lapse in concentration will occur and Celtic will capitalise.

Still can’t get my head round those Ross County/Dundee performances and the lack of desire all round to get the win to take us towards the title. Add to that the indecisiveness that for some reason engulfed the first half of the last Old Firm when we should really have gone out there and laid a marker down.

Absolute losers at our football club.

So where are we getting all these players from for the full clear out?

You sound like someone who will be calling for the managers head if we don't get off to a flier in the real games, not the warm up meaningless pre season games.

If that is what you expect to happen with a whole new squad basically, then you will no doubt be hunting down the manager. So we can all come on here and read the same nonsense again at this time next season, that's if we're even still in with a shout of the league with our new manager.

Clement comes in, inherits an absolute mess and turns it round to us having a chance of the treble at the split by taking advantage of celtic dropping points and now you mention him along with Beale. Even by FF standards, that's some going. I'll tell you this much, we keep up with this manager a season carry on, then you won't see us win the league again for a long time. The fact that we won the league, sticking by Gerrard, when people were baying for him, tells us this. Clement should have the full season regardless and if we keep showing improvement, then we stick by him. That's the way forward.
Fair or not, next season Clement will ultimately be judged on how we are performing relative to the scum. It happened to Gio and Beale and only Gerrard's reputation saved it from happening to him (thank %^*& for that!)

Get tore into them first to last whistle,leave nothing in the tank and rattle in a few goals,but 3pts a must,no matter what.

Do NOT drop points and dont give them a title party.

It’s been another difficult season, the title was within our grasp and it feels like we have thrown it away.

The support has been phenomenal again and the last thing we need or deserve is those lot having a title party at the piggery.

Regardless what happens next Saturday Dont let this happen Rangers we deserve better.

The support has been phenomenal? Lol.

The away support is the best in Britain, always has, always will.

75% of the home support start huffing and puffing 10 mins in when we’re not 2-0 up, boo religiously at half time, and only don’t boo at full time because they’ve left for the subway already.

As Rangers players and in my perfect world supporters it can only be win win win, I miss the absolute disdain Gerard's team showed these shower of utter cunts

Get the threee points. Hopefully next week as overwhelming underdogs the players balls will drop and they get stuck into them. No time for cowards

Maddens me that we threw this years league away.

On a plate for us and we utterly blew it.

It wasn't just those two games it was the shit show at the start of the season. We didn't really throw it away, they were 8 points ahead at one point. How long were we consistently top, a handful of weeks? We were shocking at the early stages. It's not as if we were top for a long period then fell of a cliff.

We need players who can win games week after week. It's getting to the stage we can only lose a couple of games and draw a handful. We need players who can deliver that consistency. Tav and Goldson can't do it apart from 55

I'm passed caring about these players ( not all of them but the majority ). Losing 5 points to Dundee and Ross county is the mentality of losers. I'm not clinging on to false hope. It's a waste of energy.
They have alot to prove to the support that's for sure, next season there will be no hiding place for anyone.

celtic will absolutely demolish us at Parkhead. Will start the way they did at Ibrox only this time with a home crowd behind them. Tavernier will be flapping and panicking the moment he gets off the bus.
We will be lucky to be going in at half time any less than 3 down.
Team has collapsed and it’s that same core of culprits year on year.

I'm hoping we win a game just so Celtic can't win the league against us. Fcuk me how depressing. That's what years of mediocrity will do. The more time goes on, the more Seville looks like quite simply divine intervention. Another season full of hope killed off. At least this year we got to go through it twice

celtic will absolutely demolish us at Parkhead. Will start the way they did at Ibrox only this time with a home crowd behind them. Tavernier will be flapping and panicking the moment he gets off the bus.
We will be lucky to be going in at half time any less than 3 down.
Team has collapsed and it’s that same core of culprits year on year.
That's the spiritB-D

I think we will win today comfortably. And, if we dont, we deserve any grief and laughter we get if we lose the league next weekend officially as a result.

But, i dont think that happens. Win today, then if we win next week lets see how they hold up going to rugby park needing to win.

Il chuck it when its done officially. All those who have already chucked it is their prerogative but i wouldn’t be paying for my ST if that was my attitude. Each to their own.

Biggest game of the season today
We can win and stop these mutants rubbing our nose in it. Or we drop points and watch them have another party at our expense. Cause let’s be honest not even the most optimistic can say with confidence we can win at their place.

For that reason I want as many gone as possible in the summer
This is it for me too, honestly as I heard the score coming through from the crime scene yesterday the more angry I grew with our own team, if we keep the core losers/leadership next season, the biggest highlight for some will be Tavs testimonial, I'm sure some will want an open top bus for that as septic run away with another title and another 40m. Its actually embarrassing.

Biggest game of the season today
We can win and stop these mutants rubbing our nose in it. Or we drop points and watch them have another party at our expense. Cause let’s be honest not even the most optimistic can say with confidence we can win at their place.
Today is a big worry for me.
And also let's be honest, if we win today, and next week, and the bheasts drop points after that, do we believe this group could still go on to win the league?

Today is a big worry for me.
And also let's be honest, if we win today, and next week, and the bheasts drop points after that, do we believe this group could still go on to win the league?
Short answer No. we would still try our best to mess it up.
Plus we are 1 injury away from Leon King being pushed in at centre half.

Win, then go to Parkhead and win. Beat Dundee and Hearts then win the cup final.
Nice to read some positivity on here mate.

Can understand why many are pissed off and despondent but the negativity on here is absolutely wild considering there’s still a reasonable chance we can win the league and still have a cup final to play.

4-0 or 5-1 at home shouldn't be a ridiculous ask but we have a forward line that doesn't scream goals. If we can manage it the GD is at 4 then it's all on us to win by 2 at Parkhead to set up a 2 game shootout based on who scores the most goals.

It's unlikely but not ridiculous.

Just win today and in the unlikely event we beat them at the piggery, the pressure is all on them to win at Rugby Park.

Anything else and it's a double for them. We had this and took 5 from 15 in a run that throw the title away and that included th 3-3 with them. All.other games should have been won and we would be out of sight.

It fuckin hurts

Back