I didnt know they qualified for the CL qualifiers this season too

If they beat Midjtylland and then lose to PSV/Galatasaray they go into the Europa League groups. Doesn't really make much sense but that's the way it is.
Look at the diagram above if they lose it would be in round 3 therefor they’d go to the el playoff . If the lost in champions league playoff they get to europa groups .

Look at the diagram above if they lose it would be in round 3 therefor they’d go to the el playoff . If the lost in champions league playoff they get to europa groups .
That’s our path you are looking at, if they lose in round 3 they go into the EL groups - like I said.

It really is that simple.

Reactions: Moz
Celtic's box "CL-Q3nc (8)" points towards the Europa League group stage.

Sadly our game is off and I very rarely watch the bogtorotters, however the comedy show does appear to be in full flow. Do I watch tomorrow for my football fix or maybe hope they go through and wait for the capitulation in hopefully Istanbul. That'd be a right shite place to have to go in late July with a league opener round the corner.

Back