I fancy coming up for a game

BoroFan

Fancy coming up for a game after Christmas.

What’s the likeliness or getting tickets? As I know you lot have a hell of a lot of season ticket holders.

Might go for the Livingston one in February time as that seems like a game where I may stand a change of
Getting tickets? Thanks in advance everyone.

I fancy seeing Morelos bag a Hattrick.

Up the Boro!

You should get tickets easy enough mate, old firm games are the only ones that's usually like gold dust.

Tickets for each game (except v the filth) go on sale a couple of weeks before the match but you need to be very quick. If you miss them, keep checking the website as season ticket holders who can't make it put them up for sale. If not, you'll get sorted on here in the ticket forum.

We play Aberdeen at Ibrox in February. That would probably be a better game to go to.

Yeah that would of been my preference. I didn’t know if that would of been possible as I know that’s a big game for Rangers. But yeah I will take a look around the time and try for that one! Thanks a lot.

Wouldn’t mind going to the Hearts away game in January too cos I like Edinburgh( and the Mrs does)

Yeah that would of been my preference. I didn’t know if that would of been possible as I know that’s a big game for Rangers. But yeah I will take a look around the time and try for that one! Thanks a lot.

Wouldn’t mind going to the Hearts away game in January too cos I like Edinburgh( and the Mrs does)
You'll get a ticket for Aberdeen no bother. Hearts away is a different story :D

What’s the likeliness or getting tickets? As I know you lot have a hell of a lot of season ticket holders.

Might go for the Livingston one in February time as that seems like a game where I may stand a change of

Up the Boro!
I always get tickets for mid-week games. Always seem to be fee going right up to the day for some reason. I work up there two weeks a month and if a game’s on I’ll be at Ibrox.

Not sure if you're looking for weekend games. Its pretty sweet for me, work have to pay for me to get me up there, with somewhere to stay and for a car to communute. Only cost to me is the match ticket :)

I always get tickets for mid-week games. Always seem to be fee going right up to the day for some reason. I work up there two weeks a month and if a game’s on I’ll be at Ibrox.

Not sure if you're looking for weekend games.
Its pretty sweet for me, work have to pay for me to get me up there, with somewhere to stay and for a car to communute. Only cost to me is the match ticket :)

Yeah just weekend games for me mate, preferably a Saturday.

Any league game (barring celtic) or any euro game youll get tickets outside the ground before kick off without a doubt.

Last edited:
Yeah that would of been my preference. I didn’t know if that would of been possible as I know that’s a big game for the mutton molestors. But yeah I will take a look around the time and try for that one! Thanks a lot.

Fixed that for you, just another day at the office for Rangers:))

Hope you can make it up, I had the privilege of going to a Boro v Mackems cup tie many years ago at Ayresome Park.

Think Boro won, but I do remember clearly seeing the Magnificent Bastard for the 1st time (playing alongside Bobby Murdoch).

WATP

Fixed that for you, just another day at the office for Rangers:))

Hope you can make it up, I had the privilege of going to a Boro v Mackems cup tie many years ago at Ayresome Park.

Think Boro won, but I do remember clearly seeing the Magnificent Bastard for the 1st time (playing alongside Bobby Murdoch).

WATP

I do love that Souness is an absolute legend for both of our clubs.

Top man.

Up the Boro!
Is it just you? You’ll get a single ticket no bother. Tickets for livi game go on sale 27th Jan @ 9am

If you fancy coming up before Christmas we've got a game on the 8th December i'm sure you'll be able to pick a ticket up for.

Up the Boro!

Not answering your question o/p, but I remember way back in 1977 after Scotland beat England 2-1 at Wembley, many pubs in central London were closed after the match.
However we found one that was open, but had to share it with a coach load of Boro England supporters.
However, a lot of friendships were made that evening resulting in some of the Boro fans coming to Ibrox (and Rangers fans making the opposite journey) in the following seasons.
So, if you were born In 1978 or a season or two later, we could be related! :) ;)

Any naked snaps of the wife.

Up the Boro!

Realistically, if you're quick about it, you can get a ticket for any home game apart from Old Firm games.

Here are the public sale dates for our next fixtures:

Rangers v Kilmarnock – Thursday 26 December – Kick Off 3pmMonday 9 December
Rangers v St Mirren – Wednesday 22 January – Kick Off 7.45pmMonday 30 December
Rangers v Ross County – Wednesday 29 January – Kick Off 7.45pmMonday 9 January
Rangers v Aberdeen – Saturday 1 February – Kick Off 3pmMonday 13 January
Rangers v Hibernian – Wednesday 5 February – Kick Off 7.45pmMonday 13 January
Rangers v Livingston – Saturday 15 February – Kick Off 3pmMonday 27 January
Rangers v Hamilton – Wednesday 4 March – Kick Off 7.45pmMonday 3 February
Rangers v Motherwell – Saturday 4 April – Kick Off 3pmMonday 16 March

Enjoy.

If you want, contact me nearer the time of the Aberdeen game. I am in hospitality for that game so my ST may well be going spare.
Ah really that would of been brilliant mate. I’m coming up with our lass for the game. Thanks for that very kind offer though.

Realistically, if you're quick about it, you can get a ticket for any home game apart from Old Firm games.

Thank you very much mate. This is a massive help!! Good people on this forum.

Enjoy.

Enjoy.

Thank you very much! Good people on this forum.

Thank you very much! Good people on this forum.

No worries mate. Please keep in mind that any Saturday fixtures in the new year are subject to being moved for TV. We are expecting these to be announced before the end of the month, so hold off buying tickets until then.

No worries mate. Please keep in mind that any Saturday fixtures in the new year are subject to being moved for TV. We are expecting these to be announced before the end of the month, so hold off buying tickets until then.

Will do, soon as that’s announced I will book train tickets and then use your info for match tickets.

Cheaper to get train from Darlo to Edinburgh then Edinburgh to Glasgow rather than straight to Glasgow which I’m surprised at.

So might do that and Stay in Edinburgh.

Which is the best station in Glasgow for me to get off at is it Glasgow Central?

Will do, soon as that’s announced I will book train tickets and then use your info for match tickets.

Cheaper to get train from Darlo to Edinburgh then Edinburgh to Glasgow rather than straight to Glasgow which I’m surprised at.

So might do that and Stay in Edinburgh.

Which is the best station in Glasgow for me to get off at is it Glasgow Central?

Best to get off at Queen Street, which is a stones throw from the subway which takes you out to Ibrox.

You should try for tickets for the Young Boys game if you can make it.(I believe more tickets will be released nearer the day) You will experience a proper Ibrox atmosphere.

Best to get off at Queen Street, which is a stones throw from the subway which takes you out to Ibrox.

You should try for tickets for the Young Boys game if you can make it.(I believe more tickets will be released nearer the day) You will experience a proper Ibrox atmosphere.

Thanks mate. Will do that.

And midweek games are a no go for me I’m afraid. But I will certainly be watching on the tele! Atmosphere looked great against Porto.

If you are struggling to get a ticket give me a shout closer to the game and I have a few season tickets + can usually source an extra ticket or 2 if being used.

Up the Boro!
come up, welcome to the party

If you are struggling to get a ticket give me a shout closer to the game and I have a few season tickets + can usually source an extra ticket or 2 if being used.

Thanks mate appreciate this.

Will be in touch if needs be.

Looking forward to it already.

Enjoy.

Side note - where did you find this info? That would make my life a lot easier!

And no Hearts game? Is it sold out?

Rangers is a nice break away from the stress of being a boro fan. I can understand why they love it!

Still better than Sunderland though!!

Reckon they might get up at last and bring back some derby matches? I am assuming you guys will remain safe!

Still better than Sunderland though!!

Reckon they might get up at last and bring back some derby matches? I am assuming you guys will remain safe!

Hopefully, it’s normally an easy 6 points for us. They haven’t been ya since about 2012 or something

Do want 2 tickets for the Aberdeen game at Ibrox ? if so pm me 3 weeks before and I will get them for you.

Nice one mate. I appreciate this massively.

I will do that, will message you in January time. I hope the game stays on the Saturday rather than the Sunday.

Thanks again!

Not answering your question o/p, but I remember way back in 1977 after Scotland beat England 2-1 at Wembley, many pubs in central London were closed after the match.
However we found one that was open, but had to share it with a coach load of Boro England supporters.
However, a lot of friendships were made that evening resulting in some of the Boro fans coming to Ibrox (and Rangers fans making the opposite journey) in the following seasons.
So, if you were born In 1978 or a season or two later, we could be related! :) ;)

I’m only a bairn mate. 25 in February! But your right. A lot of boro fans do follow the famous Rangers too.

Nice one mate. I appreciate this massively.

I will do that, will message you in January time. I hope the game stays on the Saturday rather than the Sunday.

Thanks again!
It should remain the Saturday.

Europa League Last 32 isn't until later on in February so even if we qualify for that, there should be no need to move this match from the Saturday.

Scottish Football's TV deal stipulates a maximum number of home games they can televise for any team, so this match will not be selected for TV.

Back