I have been a bad bear today.

You should have went right through to his side.

JIUq160.gif
"Here's the proddies!!"

As some of you know I have recently moved to Stevenston. Next door neighbour is one of them. I waited until their game kicked off and started wraggling my kitchen walls with an angle-grinder as I need to rewire. It took me pure ages so it did. Well 2 hours at least.Now soaking in a nice hot bath. :)
Your medal and life membership to FF will be in the post.

As some of you know I have recently moved to Stevenston. Next door neighbour is one of them. I waited until their game kicked off and started wraggling my kitchen walls with an angle-grinder as I need to rewire. It took me pure ages so it did. Well 2 hours at least.Now soaking in a nice hot bath. :)
They have baths in Stevenston?

You should change your user name to angle grinder :))

So was the ref that gave them an extra six minutes to get 3 points.

Check he is not wired into your house and using your lecky
Funnily you should say that. When I moved in and was checking out the old electrics. I found 4 Mains fused in my meter cupboard. Being a Drumchapel Lad I though...."Free Lecky for life". I pulled the othe 3 Mains fuses only to discover they supply the other three Flats including the bhoy next door. Fun and games lie ahead....:p:p

When a job needs doing, there's no time like the present.

Back