Bear in Mind I have had an approach to do quizzes on the Aston Villa Forum

MrBearightside

Over the international break an approach was made by the Aston Villa Forum for me and my research team to create quizzes on their Forum.

I mentioned that I was going to create a new question on winning trophies, being successful and competing in Europe, instead they tried to convince me to create questions on relagation battles and mid table mediocrity

I am pleased to announce....

The quiz returns for the semi against Hibs!!

For those of you who entered this hoping for a quiz question, here is one:

How many players got a red card in Gerrards time at Rangers!

Over the international break an approach was made by the Aston Villa Forum for me and my research team to create quizzes on their Forum.

I mentioned that I was going to create a new question on winning trophies, being successful and competing in Europe, instead they tried to convince me to create questions on relagation battles and mid table mediocrity

Do retrospective ones count?

At least we know we can rely on you!
My answer was way low compared to the real number.
I almost wanted to forget the likes of Flanagan abs Halliday LOL

Name who you can remember
Remember most of the ones in European games but domestically not so good. I cant even remember what I had for breakfast yesterday. Morelos, Roofe, Kamara, Lundstram, Jack for that follow through against Aberdeen

Edit...I just remembered Jones in the old firm game, left our seats disappointed at that to say the least!

Last edited:

Ask them who are the most successful team in Birmingham this century.By successful,I don't mean hanging around like a bad smell in the premiership.I mean trophy wise.
I will give you a clue .They play in Blue:)

Morelos, Kamara, Lundstrum

Back