I saw stats that showed Beale vs Clement!

WATP

Before tonight Beale’s record was better….so the gaps been widened!!

Clement is clearly pissing with the c ock he’s got, but he must know that he has to clear more than 75% of this squad out in the summer! Tav and Goldson must be two and Lundstram and Barasic not renewed either!!

You do realise Beale had one of the best win percentages of any Rangers manager ever in the number of games you're talking about right?

Beale had his own squad which he spent a fortune on and was miles off it when he was sacked. Clement has inherited these diddies and has won us the league cup, topped the Europa league group, got us to a Scottish cup semi final and made us competitive in the league. Did you honestly trust Beale to deliver any of that?

Clement is clearly pissing with the c ock he’s got, but he must know that he has to clear more than 75% of this squad out in the summer! Tav and Goldson must be two and Lundstram and Barasic not renewed either!!
That’s not a surprise - it’s the same players. Join the dots. Also, Beale had the end of season, no pressure 17 game run. Ridiculous to compare.

Beale had two transfer windows and one where he actively tracked all our signings down and said please sign for us all proving to be worse than kent morelos aribo kamara
Clement was 8 points behind so league cup bonus, league was over , he has clawed it back just like Beale's team went on impressive record apart from his team could not beat Celtic games that mattered. So we must hope that Clement is two faced and is raging like us and says bye bye if not gone by Halloween and mcinnes will be our manager

Gio got a bounce out the players, Beale got a bounce out the players and Clement got a bounce out the players.

Every time they have collectively failed domestically and our recruitment replaced the ones that left with inferior players.

We only move forward with younger and hungrier players.

Danillo, Cortes, Sima, Yilmaz (with Yilmaz being covered by Sterling now ~ which costs us on midfield).

That's just off the top of my ~ scrambled ~ head.

Clement is not the problem here.

We have a menagerie of players Wilson & co never built a functional squad, never mind the players running down contracts, again.

Forget a total clear out of players who aren’t OOC it’s not happening for a number of reasons.

The primary one being these players are paid truly ridiculous wages that no club will take on that’s why we’ve been trying to shift Scott Wright for about a year now.

Secondly we are unlikely to have anywhere near the kind of money we’ve had the last two summers with lower income from Europe and far fewer saleable assets.

Last edited:
Beale had us points behind the scum, closed the gap and had us favourites to lift the title. He got us European football post Christmas.

The OP is a bizarre perspective of the teams results under the two managers.

Interesting

After their first 25 league games at Rangers FC - Michael Beale had a better record than Philippe Clement

Beale
19 wins
4 draws
2 defeats
61 points

Clement
19 wins
3 defeats
3 draws
60 points

Beale’s side scored more goals but Clement’s have conceded less

Beale played Celtic 3 times in his first 25 league games (winning 1, drawing 1 and losing 1) - Clement has played Celtic twice (drawing 1 and losing 1)

Thoughts ?!

This was it here.

You do realise Beale had one of the best win percentages of any Rangers manager ever in the number of games you're talking about right?
Beale has the best win percentage of any Rangers manager across his whole spell, other than McCoist from the lower leagues and Clement is 2% ahead now.

Interesting

After their first 25 league games at Rangers FC - Michael Beale had a better record than Philippe Clement

Beale
19 wins
4 draws
2 defeats
61 points

Clement
19 wins
3 defeats
3 draws
60 points

Beale’s side scored more goals but Clement’s have conceded less

Beale played Celtic 3 times in his first 25 league games (winning 1, drawing 1 and losing 1) - Clement has played Celtic twice (drawing 1 and losing 1)

Thoughts ?!

This was it here.

Thoughts are that stats can be manipulated to suit whatever narrative you like.

Beale has a better win percentage than Advocaat, thoughts?

Now isn’t the time to compare him, as much as it hurts now, most of us, myself included accepted it was done when he took over from Beale, what should be worrying everyone on here is when the gap was closed and everyone could see we needed a striker in January or it will cost us. Money wasn’t there to go get a shankland etc to get us the goals to win it. If the figures are correct thats going about for champions league entry next season are true, then we are in very very big trouble. We couldn’t mustar up 2 to 3 million in January for a player while they are going to be gaining anything between 30 to 50 million next season if reports are correct. Realistically it could be a long time before we are league winners again.

Maybe because the majority of Beale's games were meaningless. Look what happened when it mattered when the league started.

Danillo, Cortes, Sima, Yilmaz (with Yilmaz being covered by Sterling now ~ which costs us on midfield).

We have a menagerie of players Wilson & co never built a functional squad, never mind the players running down contracts, again.
Add Davis in there. Would not have been ideal at his age recovering from a serious injury but if he had been able to come back fit enough to play and not retire, that experience, leadership and presence could have been a difference in the squad for nights like this.

Jury is out on Clement but i dont think they are comparable until Clement has his own players.
That could be his downfall like Beale, if he goes out and bring in 2nd rate Belgian and Dutch players.

We need serious quality through the spine of this team but we don’t have the serious money to get them.

Forgot a total clear out of players who aren’t OOC it’s not happening for a number of reasons.

The primary one being these players are paid truly ridiculous wages that no club will take on that’s why we’ve been trying to shift Scott Wright for about a year now.

Secondly we are unlikely to have anywhere near the kind of money we’ve had the last two summers with lower income from Europe and far fewer saleable assets.
Which is agonising now we have Koppen. Someone who I believe will eventually build us a great team. It just might take a lot longer now if we don't (win the league) no laughing at the back please! :rolleyes:

The Man who brought us Silva I’m not sure he’s going to be all that tbh
I just read he was scouting coordinator at PSV. I didn't know that. Well that has truly ruined my hopes for getting in young Dutch talent for a lot less money than we spent on players in the summer of 23

Add Davis in there. Would not have been ideal at his age recovering from a serious injury but if he had been able to come back fit enough to play and not retire, that experience, leadership and presence could have been a difference in the squad for nights like this.
Replaced with who?

Sima will be out of our price range and I don't think Brighton will sell him. He's been our star player and there starting to struggle so they might fancy giving him his chance with them next season.

Beale got sacked for getting 12 points in 7 games. Clement has 11 in his last 7 games.

Not saying Beale shouldn't have been sacked (he was dreadful) or that Clement should be but it is a complete collapse.

Back