I think we can win this thing

OP has to keep in mind that Eduoarrrrrrrrrr could find his scoring touch at any moment. So OGAAT please.

Dont you realise, that if the League got cancelled today its still possible for the second placed team to win it? so moral they couldn't award the title. Oh wait a minute

What’s the super computers production now? that will give us a clearer indication- stop everyone jumping the gun:D

I must say I am edging towards the title being won.
But I wish we had got a left sided right back midfielder that was a unit that could play in Europe just for back up.

It's like when I was at school, it was the week leading up to the summer holiday that was as joyous as the holiday itself

I was quietly confident last year and look what happened..............they were fraudulently handed the title on a zoom call

If we beat St Mirren 1-0, our goal difference is only +24 with a 21 point lead. They have 7 games left at that stage.

If we lose 2-0 to them in both OFs, that’s it cut to only +16

If we lose all our other games 2-0 and they win their’s 2-0, the title is theirs by +4 GD.

Still waaaay to early to celebrate :rolleyes:

Yaaaaassss. GIRFUY Timmy lurkers. #55 B-D:shh::))
That's a bold assumption we'll beat St Mirren.

4 points from 7 games is still a big ask. Yes we've been uneaten this season. Yes we've only conceded 9 goals in 31 games. Sure celtic are unlikely to win every game between now and the end of the season considering they've dropped points in half their games this year. Yes we just need a draw at the weekend and then a draw in either old firm game and it's done... Where was I going with this?

Oh aye, too early!

We could loose every game to the end of the season and we will still win it , because they will loose a game

Back