I thought we were going for the 3 points

Folk will blame Lundstram and he has a lot to answer for. They were arguably better before he got sent off though.

We weren’t winning that today with that team, another big game and Clement picks the wrong team, when everyone can see what was needed.

When you have an absolute fraud decide he’s going to get sent off before half time and after chucking a goal in for the opposition there’s only so much you can do.

The FF excuse committee will no doubt be looking to blame the fans for this result. Not the serial bottlers and losers we have in the squad who yet again have shit their pants against the filth.

You can blame the manager for team and formation selection then his subs. You can blame Lundstram for just about everything else.

Shock8ng starting line up and taking Soutter off is on the manager.
I'm not sure what the thinking was there tbh

What most of our managers since Gerrard hasn't realised is that when we go there you flood middle of park keep them out for a long time and then start to play around 60 mins

We just leave to many spaces trying to play against them there and they eventually score 2 before before we start to play and they drop back.

That dating or injuries are mad the team isn't clements and players are physically done

We were

We tried

Lundstram fucked us.
Collum had his say in preceedings too, like he always does. When we look at our own post mortem it needs to be balanced with some ludicrous officiating.
We actually looked better with 10 and more comfortable sitting deep and using the counter, problem was we did actually go out to win when actually had we just stayed in the game until 75 minutes you can see the nerves got to them and we would have had chances to win it late with XI men.

Folk will blame Lundstram and he has a lot to answer for. They were arguably better before he got sent off though.

We weren’t winning that today with that team, another big game and Clement picks the wrong team, when everyone can see what was needed.
Tell me your team then. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Clement is working with players we know continually let us down. Look at the bench and there’s nothing on it that you would trust to start either.

We had 10 men for 45 against the team at the top ffs.
First half was shite as well though. Yes Silva missed a great chance, but we neither had control or looked in control off the ball. O’Riley’s goal was coming, they had five hits before that could or should be goals.

If that first half represents do or die for us, then we are really fucked.

Last edited:
We had 10 men for 45 against the team at the top ffs.
We didn't have any passages of play where we showed composure and control even when we had a full team.

There is no getting away from it, that was an embarrassing performance by a Rangers' team. 15 minutes of chaos at the end doesn't disguise that fact.

We took a right chasing today.

The gypsy bastards will be laughing at us.

We looked weak, lacking pace and just as bad, if not worse, with some players, committment.

Cup final - huge improvement required. ( Christ, Dundee - huge improvement required.).

Was gutted with our first half performance.

Lundstram and Barisic the chief culprits in not matching the effort of your opposing number.

Huge changes required in the playing squad, we are stacked with guys who think it’s acceptable to go through the motions.

Tell me your team then. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Clement is working with players we know continually let us down. Look at the bench and there’s nothing on it that you would trust to start either.

I’m not paid millions of pounds to pick it, but ok. It was clear he had to control the midfield, everyone knew that, so he picked our best midfielder on the right, and put our goal threat on their best midfielder.

Tavernier Souttar Davies Yilmaz

Sterling
Lundstram Diomande
Lawrence Silva
Dessers

The only position that should really have been debatable RM/W, could have been Wright, McCausland, maybe even Cantwell. None of them great options, but far better than putting our best defensive player there.

Let's hope we have seen the last of bac baw born an scouser John as both had a huge part to play in that utter shambolic display yes I can get it the managers hands tied on one of our ever worst squad of players signed by mick beale but for fffss a bit bite effort and commitment wouldn't go wrong spinless shower of serial losers in tav goldson soutar

Cant remember who it was that said if you beat the rest outwith Sellik you will win the league.
If we'd beaten the likes of Ross County & Dundee we would still be top.

Im not saying thats how it works but certainly looks like it when you think if the points we've dropped to the lower teams.

PC really does need to beat this lot however & today is on Lunny.
If that was Beale out there today we'd have lost by 5.

If Barasic doesn’t start then it would have been Sterling at RB so that doesn’t work. Yilmaz clearly didn’t have 90 mins in him or he would have started.
I’m not paid millions of pounds to pick it, but ok. It was clear he had to control the midfield, everyone knew that, so he picked our best midfielder on the right, and put our goal threat on their best midfielder.

Tavernier Souttar Davies Yilmaz

Sterling
Lundstram Diomande
Lawrence Silva
Dessers

The only position that should really have been debatable RM/W, could have been Wright, McCausland, maybe even Cantwell. None of them great options, but far better than putting our best defensive player there.

The manager said we could win the title with a draw. Set the tone for me.
That’s exactly it……he doesn’t quite get what it is about.

We need to beat them every time without the manager talking about ‘if we draw’.

As you said…..it set the tone.

this is the norm now we play them like every other team in the spl play them. its just what we are. we wont win another title for years and years now. Its sad and hard to say but its likely very true. Unless we get serious investment then its the odd cup win to look forward too.

Back