Ian Durrant and Tom Millar

I was watching through the Bleacher Report who (presumably) take their feed from UEFA and it was their English language commentator. He was complimentary, critical and provided a fair assessment of the game.

We weren't as bad as some made out. The match thread, though, was brutal. It's like watching a different game and it's a free-for-all for abuse.

I watched the RTV highlights this morning. Great to hear Tom/Ian enjoy the game!!
Whilst for an hour or so we were second best we could easily have scored a few.

Those moaning about Alex Rae, had you been at the game, you'd have witnessed plenty of other Rangers that were far far worse and I say that having not listened to a word of his analysis. Some of the shit being spewed from the stands was ridiculous, although they at least had the decency to actually stay. The tossers that marched out after the 2nd goal, teeth gnashing can keep walking as far as I'm concerned. I'm actually glad they missed that comeback and a truly amazing atmosphere. We were up against it, against an excellent side and whilst some of the players deserve criticism sometimes we really need to stick together. Thankfully the players never threw in the towel the way some of the support did.

These two were watching a different game to Alex Rae and Robert McClean.

Watched Rangers TV this morning and it was a far better experience. Pointed out the fact that although we were down if we took one of our chances we would be right back in it. also they didn't forget that we had been making chances whereas the McClean angle was that we were shite and lucky to be on the same park! Tom Miller's always uber positive but Ian Durrant was balanced and appreciative of their good play whilst acknowledging our good points and also some of the not so good.

Loved Durranty's comment when 2-0 down "Like climbing a mountain without a rope"
Alex Rae and Rob McClean were terrible it was like they wanted only to praise and see Braga win was surprised by Alex have met him and he's a really decent guy.

Rae was trying too hard to maintain his " Neutral" status and kept bombarding viewers with tech jargon like " High Press / High line " until it fuckin saturated your brain. McLean was as negative as he always is so no change there.

Felt like Alex got hauled along by McLean last night. Needs to forget the haters & give us a different view. Gets dragged along with the agendas of Kheevens too often as well

Just watched the highlights (7min clip) and McLean is not bad at all at the goals either, he's a prick but it wasnt the monotone I expected reading on here.
Thats the thing. He's not bad at the goals as he knows thats what will defo be in the highlights package so tries to make an effort through gritted teeth.

But I sh!t you not. The rest was diabolical. He was like a broken record. Just kept repeating ad nauseam the same negative comments.

Done the exact same as OP and watched again on RTV today. Like watching a different game.

Back