Ianis Getting Stronger

He is nothing like Morelos in any way tbh. He actually took this injury really hard mentally.

"The deceleration feels the same." Seems to be in the best shape we hoped he could be nonetheless.
The players have different personalities yeah but we hear that players are doing well coming back all the time and then they still aren't back for a good while.

Only a few weeks ago the club were leaking info about how sharp Morelos was.

The players have different personalities yeah but we hear that players are doing well coming back all the time and then they still aren't back for a good while.

Only a few weeks ago the club were leaking info about how sharp Morelos was.

Saw Empire taking stick for that post but think he shared it in good faith - Morelos, by all accounts, was actually flying in training. Shared my first Rangers ITK regarding the Kamara deal the other day (couldnt have came from a closer source) and still waiting on it being realized :D These things happen

Was actually in Bucharest a couple of weeks ago and was still surprised at the status Hagi has there. Got his top (sadly Pepsi, not Rangers), up in a lot of the takeaways etc. See him frequently on endorsements.

Saw Empire taking stick for that post but think he shared it in good faith - Morelos, by all accounts, was actually flying in training. Shared my first Rangers ITK regarding the Kamara deal the other day (couldnt have came from a closer source) and still waiting on it being realized :D These things happen

Was actually in Bucharest a couple of weeks ago and was still surprised at the status Hagi has there. Got his top (sadly Pepsi, not Rangers), up in a lot of the takeaways etc. See him frequently on endorsements.
Aye he's a massive star and a good player to have in the team, I really like him. However just scunnered that we hear what should be good news then it never materialises. Aribo wasn't rejecting a new contract, Morelos was looking great and flying. Nothings ever simple with us.

It's just an extension of the 7-10 days shit.

Morelos can't be both flying in training and also out of shape from being pished every night that he should be nowhere near the squad?

It is all very confusing.

I really want Hagi to come back strong and show what he’s capable of in that Number 10 type of role.

Always come across really well in any interviews I read or viewed.

Hagi hasn't got an off the field or on the field issue though. He's always been dedicated to bettering himself
I wasn't just meaning about attitude. We get it all the time whether it's players coming back after 7-10 days, Alfredo looking great and fit in training. We hear so much good news that never materialises.

Can't wait for the boy to return.

Watching all the goals from 20/21 season to see just how different we were in the final third, and Hagi (and Roofe tbf) were involved in so much of it.

Very interested to see him and Tillman together.

I really want Hagi to come back strong and show what he’s capable of in that Number 10 type of role.

Always come across really well in any interviews I read or viewed.

I have a feeling we may see him play deeper than that, something akin to Steven Davis when next to Lundstram.

Just a feeling though. I think his style suits being able to face the opposing goal more often.

if we can get him back and playing the way he can, it will make a difference
he just offers something different

I have a feeling we may see him play deeper than that, something akin to Steven Davis when next to Lundstram.

Just a feeling though. I think his style suits being able to face the opposing goal more often.

I actually think there's a bit of merit to that but know for a fact Ianis wouldn't. He proper backs himself to be a top class 10 still.

He might end up dropping back a bit like that in time but I always imagined a couple of seasons of him being more offensive than that… although seasons 20/21 & 21/22 have come and gone!

Pretty sure he will come back with a much stronger physique that will help him overall in the next phase of his career altho these ACLs are not an injury everyone makes it back , fully , from .

If anyone deserves a break its Ianis imo

Was I? Interesting.

Well he was flying in training in the week before Livingston opener . It’s no surprise he was back in the squad for the next game after I posted that despite other information saying he wasn’t going to be ready until September.

Things change. It was over a month ago I posted that. If folk want to try and discredit me or come for me then come ahead. I have no idea what’s happened since but it’s laughable people saying I’m taking shite when it was a month after I posted it and he’s been in the squad since.

Latest posts

Back