Ibrox Bar Marmaris on 3rd April

We went in June a few years ago and it was that hot I could feel myself cooking. Nothing a wee jaunt along to the Ibrox Bar for a strawberry daiquiri didn’t solve.

The bar is tacky but it didn’t stop me going.

Will it be open April 3rd?

Didn't think the holiday season started til May?

Unless they're expanding it to try and recover losses of the last two years.

Heading to Antalya (actually its Belek) at Easter so looking for any recommendations for somewhere to watch the Semi Final.

Have to say it'a great day/night at Ibrox Bar, happened to be there12th of July pre-covid times, absolutely brilliant as is their boat trip
I'll be in it this 12th, looking forward to it, family holiday.
Missing Belfast for 2nd time since 1989.
I take it that it's chocca on the 12th mate, and piping hot there?

Turkey just disnae appeal to me for some reason.
At one point I'd rather have stayed home than gone to Turkey. I thought it was dirty and the people horrible. But I went twice in the mid 2010s to the same hotel. Standards compared to Spain, Balearics, Canaries and Greece are a real step up in high star rating hotels, especially the newer ones. Weather was incredible. Transfer of 2 hours a pain in the arse. Our choice of hotel had a Scottish manager and Nigel Spackman was there with his wife and kids the first time we went - lovely family and he was a great guy, hilarious seeing random Bears handing him a pint several times through the day! Staff were so friendly and even the restaurants and shops on the strip were alright, never felt pressured and we got a good deal on a genuine fake bag the Mrs wanted.

Ibrox Bar is great as others have said, really good night watching a game in there.

We are back in Turkey in May to a five star should be good, will be well behaved with a baby in tow

Good place for the match or a sash bash but i found their boat trip a bit of a rip off
Do yourself a favour and go on the many party boats for a trip

At one point I'd rather have stayed home than gone to Turkey. I thought it was dirty and the people horrible. But I went twice in the mid 2010s to the same hotel. Standards compared to Spain, Balearics, Canaries and Greece are a real step up in high star rating hotels, especially the newer ones. Weather was incredible. Transfer of 2 hours a pain in the arse. Our choice of hotel had a Scottish manager and Nigel Spackman was there with his wife and kids the first time we went - lovely family and he was a great guy, hilarious seeing random Bears handing him a pint several times through the day! Staff were so friendly and even the restaurants and shops on the strip were alright, never felt pressured and we got a good deal on a genuine fake bag the Mrs wanted.

Ibrox Bar is great as others have said, really good night watching a game in there.

We are back in Turkey in May to a five star should be good, will be well behaved with a baby in tow
I used to go to Altinkum in the 80's and 90's and I loved it but I get what you mean, it wasn't the cleanest.
Went to Marmaris in 2019 and it was spotless and I loved it.
I'm going to a 5 star job there in July, what hotel you going to?

Stayed in maxx royale in Belek in 2019, place was an absolute belter, one of the only times I’ve felt like I was actually in 5 star.

I used to go to Altinkum in the 80's and 90's and I loved it but I get what you mean, it wasn't the cleanest.
Went to Marmaris in 2019 and it was spotless and I loved it.
I'm going to a 5 star job there in July, what hotel you going to?
We are going to Side this time, Antalya area. Paloma Perissia. Looks decent.

Back