Ibrox in the sun

Recoba

Official Ticketer
I saw this pic on Twitter earlier and its fantastic

Click on it to get a better view as its quite small :)

De7wbgnX0AAuh9-.jpg

I absolutely love our Main Stand, it's just magnificent inside and out. I sit in it so don't actually get to see it in all its glory very often. Thankfully it won't be long til we can take that Sports Direct tat off it.
I am in the Govan so get a great view and sometimes i just sit and stare at it and cant quite believe how good it looks.

Get those worn yellow perspex replaced and it will look outstanding. See through i reckon or royal blue?
Painted blue with club motifs would be better. More perspex will just get UV bleached again.
I saw this pic on Twitter earlier and its fantastic

Click on it to get a better view as its quite small :)

De7wbgnX0AAuh9-.jpg
The place is a thing of beauty!

Was the twitter offering the filth a preview of their view from now on?

It’s a great sight especially when the stadium is rocking and I expect to see Ibrox rock on a few occasions this coming season. Is it a coincidence this picture has been taken from the naughty step area of the stadium? It’s going to be fun!

I sat in the main stand until this season amd loved the view, but I was in the Govan stand for the recent legends game and was staring at the main stand more often than I probably should have.

I always approached the main stand on match days from Merrick Gardens onto Edmiston Drive due to parking near the Sherbrook Hotel, and in all the years of going, every single time I got goosebumps on first sight of the main stand facade.

It truly is a thing of great beauty, and if it wasn't for massive change in personal circumstances this season, I'd have had a seat in it for as long as I lived.

Meh! It’s ok if beautiful architecture, quality engineering and a long, glorious and illustrious history (and future) are your thing

Lovely sight, thanks OP.

Phil Three Names Next Blog

“New Rangers running out of money”

With serious cash flow problems over the summer and no games to put money into the coffers the Govsn supremos have had to rent out their goal posts over the summer months for some much needed cash.

Painted blue with club motifs would be better. More perspex will just get UV bleached again.

The place is a thing of beauty!

Was the twitter offering the filth a preview of their view from now on?
Painting it will just require maintenance, I would go for the Polycarbonate and clean it regularly and it would look majestic.

I absolutely love our Main Stand, it's just magnificent inside and out. I sit in it so don't actually get to see it in all its glory very often. Thankfully it won't be long til we can take that Sports Direct tat off it.
Will be home for the first time
Will be home for the first time June/July since 07 can’t wait

The West Gates were getting a fresh lick of paint yesterday along with the facings on the Main Stand

Back