Ibrox needs to get behind modern chants

Prso Party

The UB are the ones who create the atmosphere at Ibrox and yet there seems a reluctancy from fans to learn / join in with their modern chants that are good, without any sectarianism and could create a brilliant atmosphere with the whole stadium getting involved.

Third video with the lyrics ‘We started up in 72, the only club for me and you. We are the pride of Glasgow, the famous boys in royal blue....’

Just feels to me that these sort of songs don’t get joined in by a large part of the crowd especially the older generation yet one sniff of the BB or similar and the noise levels increase? The way it’s going people need to accept that it’s the UB who will create the atmosphere and to make it as good as it can be these songs should be learned and sung by all.

That si senor chant that you hear everywhere now, especially liverpool fans, well a bear in here recorded a cracking version of that for us about 10 years ago but there was never any interest, it's on YouTube for anyone.

The UB are the ones who create the atmosphere at Ibrox and yet there seems a reluctancy from fans to learn / join in with their modern chants that are good, without any sectarianism and could create a brilliant atmosphere with the whole stadium getting involved.

Third video with the lyrics ‘We started up in 72, the only club for me and you. We are the pride of Glasgow, the famous boys in royal blue....’

Just feels to me that these sort of songs don’t get joined in by a large part of the crowd especially the older generation yet one sniff of the BB or similar and the noise levels increase? The way it’s going people need to accept that it’s the UB who will create the atmosphere and to make it as good as it can be these songs should be learned and sung by all.
The chant with the Ajax fans is brilliant, if it gets constantly sung at away games it may pick up.

The biggest problem at Ibrox is the union bears are to small and shunted to the side out the way.
If they had 2 sections in the middle behind the goal then chants would take off better probably imo.

The union bears are brillant and i think its time the club worked with them promoting new songs/ideas which promotes the club positivly.We need to box clever because its quite clear theres forces still trying to bring us down.

Back