Ibrox on Saturday

Kaisa1

Any plan together to see the team off on Saturday?

What time do they usually leave Ibrox?

This game is colossal and the team could do with every bit of support we can offer

I genuinely think that turning up in numbers to see them off, with flares and flags etc reminds them that this is a big deal and will get this squad of mentally weak players, more nervous.
It would probably have the opposite effect of what is intended.
Correct its never worked before with this lot quite the opposite.

I’d like to see this avoided on account of the fact that it hasn’t be successful previously and I’m a sucker for omens and superstition.
Yup. Everytime its happened it’s a loss
I genuinely think that turning up in numbers to see them off, with flares and flags etc reminds them that this is a big deal and will get this squad of mentally weak players, more nervous.
It would probably have the opposite effect of what is intended.
Correct its never worked before with this lot quite the opposite.
I'll go with the law of averages on this occasion.

Can only imagine what the players will think it looks like if the fans have chucked it by not turning up this time.

would be a much better idea to line the gauntlet of hate at the piggery so our players don't get abused . I actually don't think there is anything anyone could do about it if people behaved

You do know that thousands of Rangers fans turning up at the piggery to do this isn't going to result in everyone behaving.
I don't suppose 1000s would but a couple of 100 getting their early to see the team in wouldn't be against any rules or the law as far as I can see and would certainly change the dynamic. Tbh im suprised the UB haven't done it before. Go plain clothes then when the bus pulls up out come the flags and pyro, would be the ultimate giruy

I don't suppose 1000s would but a couple of 100 getting their early to see the team in wouldn't be against any rules or the law as far as I can see and would certainly change the dynamic. Tbh im suprised the UB haven't done it before. Go plain clothes then when the bus pulls up out come the flags and pyro, would be the ultimate giruy
Maybe not against the law but Im sure Glasgow's finest would have something to say on it

At very least it would spark a bit of handbags between UB and the home crowd which in turn would force some change of where our bus parks to allow the players to get in for next time.

Would also love to see someone take a hit for the team right before kick off and run up and barge right into the middle of their huddle. Throw them right off their game before it even starts. Scott Wright or something. It would be legendary.

Superstitions and religion are examples of how humans haven’t evolved properly.
Anyone believing in that is welcome to do so but don’t land it at my door.
I’ll stick to facts and science thank you very much.
Support our boys anyway you want to.
They are going to be going into an absolute lions den on Saturday and they need to know they have a gigantic support watching their every move.
I hope the police have a very solid presence around their stadium.
If we beat them (and that’s a very strong possibility) they will go into full feral mode.

I’d like to see this avoided on account of the fact that it hasn’t be successful previously and I’m a sucker for omens and superstition.
The players walked out the main doors with Gio looking absolutely terrified despite Rangers fans there in their hundreds to cheer them on their way to the piggery. Fireworks were going off. Along the route.
It was of zero surprise to me the scum ran over the top of us and won 3 0

Superstitions and religion are examples of how humans haven’t evolved properly.
Anyone believing in that is welcome to do so but don’t land it at my door.
I’ll stick to facts and science thank you very much.
Support our boys anyway you want to.
They are going to be going into an absolute lions den on Saturday and they need to know they have a gigantic support watching their every move.
I hope the police have a very solid presence around their stadium.
If we beat them (and that’s a very strong possibility) they will go into full feral mode.
I was the only one that brought up superstition and I did so with a tongue firmly in cheek. I don’t see why so many posters have focused on that point.
On a scientific note, if you look at the data of number of times the team has been sent off from Ibrox with flares and a crowd roaring them on, the numbers would suggest that it hasn’t been a successful practice.
Also look at the widespread opinion that this is a squad with a mentality issue, therefore efforts to “get them pumped up” may be counter productive.

Back