Iconic Football Pics of Despair

Beer Belly Loyal

I went for these two...

Buffon after Reyna scored the 2nd v Parma at Ibrox in 1999...

gn17.png

And Duffy at the crime scene in 2020...

gn18.png

Anymore lads? Doesn't have to be just Rangers, but most welcome nevertheless.

If you want despair as in injury David Buust of Coventry always sticks with me from when I was young.

This is what you could have won.
The larsson picture is the winner.
A truly wonderful evening. I had a ball that night. I lived behind enemy lines (so it seemed) surrounded by them. The scum we’re having barbecues all dressed up in their tat. Had a bet on with my paperboy.
Final whistle Rangers top on dogs on their second walk of the evening big smile on face. Who do I bump into? A crying paperboy. We were cheated he sobbed. I just chuckled and said free paper for a month wasn’t it ? Superb night.Also local boozer crammed with them all boxing with one another later that evening.

Probably a bit depressing for us, but the photo of Jig & Ferguson just sitting down after we lost to Zenit is one that I always think of.

Six days after Helicopter Sunday, minutes before a cup final

Look at their faces. Just look at their faces.

We utterly broke them.

FKNnOCIX0AI7H7J

Doesn't even look like an organised team photo. Looks like the type of team photo you'd get from children's football game at a birthday party.

How can we get to post 26 for the most iconic by a mile. This or ZZ walking past the World Cup after his red card.

Brian Scott (Celtic physio) once told me there was no way baggio should have been allowed to take a PK as his injury limited him to having to lift the ball to generate any power.

A truly wonderful evening. I had a ball that night. I lived behind enemy lines (so it seemed) surrounded by them. The scum we’re having barbecues all dressed up in their tat. Had a bet on with my paperboy.
Final whistle Rangers top on dogs on their second walk of the evening big smile on face. Who do I bump into? A crying paperboy. We were cheated he sobbed. I just chuckled and said free paper for a month wasn’t it ? Superb night.Also local boozer crammed with them all boxing with one another later that evening.
I will always love Jose for that victory no matter how much of a fud he can be at times. The relief was almost beyond compare.

Surely they were all in Spain?

Surely they were all in Spain?
A right good few in the garden 4 doors down from me. They were at it early doors drinking their shit songs blasting out. So when Porto scored I opened the back door and shouted HAVE IT! Like the John Smiths advert at the time. My ex mrs was raging thinking there would be bother. Fu*k em! One of my favourite finals ever.

A right good few in the garden 4 doors down from me. They were at it early doors drinking their shit songs blasting out. So when Porto scored I opened the back door and shouted HAVE IT! Like the John Smiths advert at the time. My ex mrs was raging thinking there would be bother. Fu*k em! One of my favourite finals ever.

Watched with one Tim and many bears who by the Extra Time were all saying things like ‘part of me hopes they win it’ etc. Me and one other boy couldn’t believe our ears. Then Porto made it 3-2 and the living room exploded in celebration bar one guy. I suspect the guys saying they hoped they win etc were trying to damage limitation the situation.

Back