If a clairvoyant type person had announced in January that a Scottish team would be playing in a European final this season ,

Boabmeister

The tims & press would have been needing new underwear !

Here’s hoping there’s a fair few lurking & reading this post

The amount of threads about them on here this week has been wild.

Focus on us. Not what others think or how they’re taking it or anything else. They are irrelevant

I’m convinced some people on here (not specifically you OP) are more bothered about what they think and how they act then their own team

Weird

The amount of threads about them on here this week has been wild.

Focus on us. Not what others think of how they’re taking it or anything else. They are irrelevant

I’m convinced some people on here (not specifically you OP) are more bothered about what they think and how they act then their own team

Weird
There was a very popular thread on here yesterday by a septic fan mate , over 100 replies before it was binned , they’re among us , so I’ve given them some food for thought .

We’d drew Dortmund so were basically out

They’d drew a Norwegian team , who were having their winter break

There was a very popular thread on here yesterday by a septic fan mate , over 100 replies before it was binned , they’re among us , so I’ve given them some food for thought .

We’d drew Dortmund so were basically out

They’d drew a Norwegian team , who were having their winter break

The day I start thinking about giving them “food for thought” is the day I jump off the Finnieston bridge.

uqoEct.gif

One did get predictions about celtc spot on though.

Back