If Alfredo Morelos says he’s achieved what he wanted at Rangers he can’t be considered a hero like McCoist – Kris Boyd

My argument is 100% valid.
All of the players mentioned could have done a helluva lot better whilst they were being paid to.
Only Boyd gets criticism though.
Difference is “Rangers man” Boyd was given a second chance to do a job
He stuck two fingers up and actually made it worse by then going back to Kilmarnock and doing a job there.

McCoist by a hundred miles. Could do everything the other two do. It’s often forgotten how physical he was, and the range of goals he put in.
He was hard as nails, he had to be to excell in the era that he did. That often gets forgotten about with McCoist maybe because of his personality or the assumption that he was 'only' a penalty box poacher but he worked his bollocks off outside the box and was very streetwise.

No matter how much you refuse to acknowledge it, Kris Boyd is a Rangers hero. Try and deal with it and stop talking shite. Your life will probably improve if you spend it being less bitter.
Hero to you maybe in fact so much a hero you seem a tad upset when anyone suggests otherwise.
You know nothing about my life but you carry on with your hero worship of a guy who was a disgrace in his second spell.
Still a few comments on TV makes it all right.

Hero to you maybe in fact so much a hero you seem a tad upset when anyone suggests otherwise.
You know nothing about my life but you carry on with your hero worship of a guy who was a disgrace in his second spell.
Still a few comments on TV makes it all right.
Kris Boyd is a hero to the Rangers fanbase

The fact you won’t accept this fact is a bit sad for you

I did read more than about 4 words of your nonsense post

You’re some random angry blowhard on the web, Boyd scored numerous goals and won numerous trophies with Rangers. No one cares who you are or what you think with your views that are out of touch with reality

Kris Boyd is a hero to the Rangers fanbase

The fact you won’t accept this fact is a bit sad for you

I did read more than about 4 words of your nonsense post

You’re some random angry blowhard on the web, Boyd scored numerous goals and won numerous trophies with Rangers. No one cares who you are or what you think with your views that are out of touch with reality
So you speak for the Rangers fanbase do you?

Clearly it’s all about you.

No one? :eek:o_Oo_OB-D

If we started a poll on here, is Boyd a Rangers hero, you think almost no one would say yes? I think you’d be shocked what a small minority you are in. I genuinely think you’re drunk or on drugs.
Sign of a loser in a debate is one who resorts to personal stuff.

More so one who thinks he represents the Rangers fanbase and no one is allowed an opinion different to theirs.

the club itself appears to side with me

the club itself appears to side with me
Well you are the official spokesman of its fanbase after all.

Self appointed mind.

If we started a poll on here, is Boyd a Rangers hero, you think almost no one would say yes? I think you’d be shocked what a small minority you are in.
Read your own post #161
Most on here call it double post.
Could also be an attempt to boost your post count.

We all know why you won’t answer a simple question.

You know your absurd view is a tiny, tiny, minority viewpoint. ;)
Right you are , time for me to cut you loose and get back to organising the fanbase you believe you speak for , WE ALL KNOW , wow that’s some power.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
but in answer to your question about Boyd , don’t know and don‘t care
but as you speak for WE rather than I perhaps you can organise YOUR fan base in accordance.
For a guy who has a lot to say you wont answer a simple question.

You obviously do care as you keep replying. But won’t answer a simple question. B-DB-DB-D

For a guy who has a lot to say you wont answer a simple question.

You obviously do care as you keep replying. But won’t answer a simple question. B-DB-DB-D
Did I not answer above ?
or do you just like to see your name in print.
Anyway last word from me as you clearly need to get the last word in and must be busy with your spokesman duties.

Did I not answer above ?
or do you just like to see your name in print.
Anyway last word from me as you clearly need to get the last word in and must be busy with your spokesman duties.
Don’t know and don’t care is not an answer

1. you do know and you won’t say because it proves me right
2. you do care because you keep responding to this thread whilst refusing to give a simple answer to a simple question

You say I don’t speak for the support.

What if we asked the support, is Kris Boyd a Rangers hero, what would most of the fans on here or in the street answer?

I don’t speak for Liverpool fans, but I can confidently predict Mo Salah or James Milner are heroes.

I don’t speak for Man Utd But I can confidently predict Mark Hughes or Ronaldo are heroes

I don’t speak for Villa fans but I confidently predict Jack Grealish, Ollie Watkins or Dalian Atkinson are heroes.

I don’t speak for all Rangers fans, but I can confidently predict the vast majority of fans who are ridiculous would rate him a Rangers hero.

Why you wish to belligerently deny this obvious thing is beyond me.

Back