If I thought a referee was cheating, I would quit my job

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't said anything to that effect and hung the club out to dry when it complained about the ridiculous Collum VAR decision.
He was angry at how the club handled that situation, as were most of the fans

If anything the club hung him out to dry

Where did I say that ?

Your very good at putting words in people’s mouths

And just to add I didn’t see post #2
My point is, he shouldn't have said it.

Scottish football is bent. It's sad, but it's undoubtedly true since the day that Rangers became a force again under Gerrard.

They were very busy while we were in the lower leagues.

It's not debatable in any which way or form.

Johnston played the ball with his hand, and O Reilly dived.

Neither is a matter of opinion.
I'd love to see you prove he cheated in a court of law

FWIW he is a cheat imo, but it suits Celtic so gets a pass in Scotland. Scottish football is run for and by Celtic in case you hadn't noticed

Again not sure why you brought Clement's comments into this, other than to extend the pile on

Folk dont really believe he has not noticed all the cheating ? :)) i mean come on he is not daft you will probably find its come as a bit of shock but its something he knows he cant change by complaining and he just does not want the hassle or the negative headlines.

I'd love to see you prove he cheated in a court of law

FWIW he is a cheat imo, but it suits Celtic so gets a pass in Scotland. Scottish football is run for and by Celtic in case you hadn't noticed

Again not sure why you brought Clement's comments into this, other than to extend the pile on
You're basically agreeing with me.

All I'm saying is, that Phil needs to be much smarter, because Scottish football is run for the benefit of one club.

The slow motion replays showed their player kicking Diomande's leg and then diving.

It's never a penalty in a million years.
I’m no rules expert but would the reason for giving the penalty not be that he was in the act of shooting when Diomande put his foot in the way?

Like I say, wasn’t a penalty for me but I’d be wanting it at the other end. Just like you would be.

Red card today was correct, even after var intervention. But I can’t see why that was a penalty. He dived and should’ve been booked, yet Collum still gave the penalty. Beggars belief imo

You're basically agreeing with me.

All I'm saying is, that Phil needs to be much smarter, because Scottish football is run for the benefit of one club.
His comment months ago was basically him reminding the officials that football is supposed to be refereed fairly without bias. I'm not really sure what was wrong with that and what difference it makes to anything

Thread has went to shit.

There is thread on the ref and penalty decision for those looking to discuss that.

The rest of you squabbling like children, take that to PM please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back