If Kevin Muscat signs for Timmy

giphy.gif

Flange showing already that he has no clue what it’s like here already by even asking him.
I remember when John Barnes was appointed he was asked, at his first? press conference, how he was going to make up the gap at the top of the table.

He put on a wee smile and he said “Well, we’re second and that’s not a bad place to start”.

At that instant I, and probably everyone else, thought,
“He doesn’t get it!
This is going to be good.”

Is the same thing happening?

:)

Craig Moore next then if Muscat is out ?

Maybe Rolf Harris :) ?

Jason Donovan :) ?

Kagagogoo :) ?

I just remember him as a thug and coward. God knows why we signed him. Would fit in well over there

What’s your thoughts on Souness?

He wasn’t exactly a saint on a football park so is he a thug and a coward too?

Never had much of a thought about him when he was with us so if he goes to them then, aside from him being mad given the shitshow they are, I won’t treat him any different from their other employees.

What a bizarre response.

Muscat was shíte, Souness was one of the finest players on the planet in his pomp.

Missing the point, call him pish or whatever but hitting out with thug/coward etc is just ridiculous ffs

Never had much of a thought about him when he was with us so if he goes to them then, aside from him being mad given the shitshow they are, I won’t treat him any different from their other employees.
I don’t like any of our players or staff going over, but I can live with Muscat if he goes because it will upset them way more than it would us.

What’s your thoughts on Souness?

He wasn’t exactly a saint on a football park so is he a thug and a coward too?
Why would I think souness was a coward? He was a very good football player but some of his tackles were horrific. Muscat had nothing about him and was a thug. That's my opinion, you don't need to agree with it. No skin off my nose

Why would I think souness was a coward? He was a very good football player but some of his tackles were horrific. Muscat had nothing about him and was a thug

A thug, very good. Suppose you don’t like our players going in hard in tackles then, no?

Craig Moore next then if Muscat is out ?

Maybe Rolf Harris :) ?

Jason Donovan :) ?

Kagagogoo :) ?
I very much doubt Craig Moore would join him tbh,I got the impression he hated the Tims just as much as we do and he knows the score here.

I remember when John Barnes was appointed he was asked, at his first? press conference, how he was going to make up the gap at the top of the table.

He put on a wee smile and he said “Well, we’re second and that’s not a bad place to start”.

At that instant I, and probably everyone else, thought,
“He doesn’t get it!
This is going to be good.”

Is the same thing happening?

:)

Could never understand Barnes mentality up here, given what he'd done as a player. Even now the cowardly shite he comes out with is unreal.

Back