If Morelos gets injured we’re f&@ked

Pvt. Hudson

We badly need another goal scorer, SG needs to seriously do some business over the winter window. Lafferty hasn’t been the player that we expected although he’s had very little game time.

I’m not bashing Lafferty but we need to get someone in who is a poacher, a mccoist/Boyd like player.

A frustrated gutted Boxing Day bear here. I’m sure I’m not the only one tonight.

Last edited:
Aye 100% hes a top player in a very average team unfortunately. Let's see how january goes we badly need a ST and an creative midfielder. Scunnered with that today sat right next to those spooburners aswell

We badly need another goal scorer, SG needs to seriously do some business over the winter window. Lafferty hasn’t been the player that he expected although he’s had very little game time.

I’m not bashing Lafferty but we need to get someone in who is a poacher, a mccoist/Boyd like player.

A frustrated gutted Boxing Day bear here. I’m sure I’m not the only one tonight.
Injured.. im sweating incase he is sold which is a possibility

A creative midfielder and striker are both required. We erred in not getting them in pre-the end of the last window.

Injured.. im sweating incase he is sold which is a possibility

The noises Gerrard has made about this subject would tell me, if Morelos goes then Gerrard would go!

Morelos is going nowhere in this window, Gerrard has made that crystal clear that he is the most important player for us.

I don’t even want to think about Morelos being injured.
Would be shocked if there aren't a couple of very hefty challenges on him in the first 5 minutes on Saturday.

They'll target him from the off.

I worry, we lose on Saturday, he realises the challenge is over and off he trots in January.

If we ain’t winning the title, he’s not likely hanging about.

Would be shocked if there aren't a couple of very hefty challenges on him in the first 5 minutes on Saturday.

They'll target him from the off.

Any manager with a brain would.

Put him out the game and we’re a sitting duck.

Morelos and McGregor are the two proper Rangers players we currently have.

Everybody else...meh.

We need a creative midfield player who can pitch in with a goal. With regard to a goalscorer, we have a player on loan at Livingston who's reasonably good at putting the ball in the net. Regarding Lafferty, he needs to be played in a 442 formation and given a run.

Arfield is good enough. Goldson in beside a good defender. McCrorie looks like he could be.

Airfield is a good player but regularly has knocks/strains etc hampering him starting every game or playing to his optimum.

I expected Goldson to be better than what he has been and for the fee we paid and him coming from an EPL team, he should be. He looked better at the start of the season and we still look like conceding more often than not.

I like McCrorie but he's only become a starter in the last few games and there's hope but questions about a prolonged run in the team establishing himself.

So I stick to the opinion that we have two proper Rangers players putting in the standard of performance that demands regularly, Morelos and McGregor.

Back