If season is paused

I'm just waiting for the announcement that the Japanese called Doncaster to a meeting this am, the outcome is that Celtic accept full responsibility for the Players actions and in a show of Sporting Integrity the Killie v Celtic game will now be replayed with Celtic self determining that Bollingolli will be excluded from the match day squad as a punishment for his actions. Cue the adulation from the Media!!
Beat me to it SoW !

The SFA said we would already struggle to fit in all the games this season so if the league ends up being suspended for x amount of weeks then surely the scottish cup from last season will be the first to get scrapped.... along with a points deduction for the sheep and the beggars.

Nope.

Guidelines (travel and isolation) are different from agreed competition rules with set punishments.
Guidelines?
Scottish government, "you can only start the season if all clubs and players stick to the following emergency measures we insist on".

When did the above become and guideline and not a rule?

Only way to stop it is a fine for the club, 6 game suspension for the player. Ideally I’d deduct the team 15 points, as should Aberdeen be deducted points for their recent show. But it won’t happen cause of the paymaster general!!!

Deduct the unwashed 15 points, the sheep get a 7 point deduction. Let’s see if he drove to Barnard Castle to test his eyesight first.

In this case punishment would be to have to play him for next 6 games.

What makes this situation worse is that it all occurred a full week after the Aberdeen thing. If it had happened at the sane time...we may have had a better chance of continuing the season. To my mind the punishment should be - Celtic have had to forfeit their game with Kilmarnock resulting in a Killie win of 3-0. They should pay a fine also. Problem though is we’re Aberdeen punished in any way? If they weren’t, how can a punishment be rolled out now only toward Celtic. Fall back being that they can only punish all and pause the league. If that happens then all European competition is f*cked.

Community work for all the players involved.

With a heavy fine.

And forced to apologise to the good people of Scotland.

None of that will happen.

In reality although their 10 means nothing to anyone outwith their support the powers that be (i.e. their support) won't let it be derailed in any way.

It would not surprise me if a set of rules are cobbled together on the back of what has happened, under the pretense of 'going forward' this is what will happen if...

Pausing the League is the easy option however would create a huge can of worms, punishment needs issued to make examples to stop this happening again... points deducted or/and forfeit of games is the only way to make these idiots stay in their bubble.

The issues:

1 Scum FC are one of the clubs involved, how can they isolate AND be allowed to play in CL qualifiers?
2 Why do the 9 other clubs have to isolate and stop playing? Why not just sheep, Killie and scum?

17th May 2021, an excellent date for us to arrange a tour of Korea or Japan. The Corinthian Spirit that has long existed in Scottish Football demands no extension to the season.

And if any of the Scottish teams makes the semi-finals of the Champions League or Europa League in early May 2021 they must play all their Covid related postponed league and cup games in that 14 day period in May.

It's all getting out of hand now
If clubs can't keep to rules & regulations for their own playing staff - what chance have we got of attending in stadiums any time soon

I fear for this season ever being properly or legally completed -
If this current fiasco gets resolved without major repurcussions - the chances are some other similar or worse incident will come along at some stage during the course of the season

Any sort of stop - start scenario gives the campaign yet another false & unnatural influence- if we're not careful we could be in for another 'Mickey Mouse' outcome

I like most don't want the season paused nor do I want the tims docked points, we are going to get 55 this season and I don't some wee bam to say aye but we got points docked. There happy to get tainted titles I want to beat them fair and square.

Nothing else but points awarded to their opposing teams should be accepted if it happens and our club better go to fvking war

Back