If the season ends now, who is your Rangers POTY

It’s really not that relevant where the world is at the moment.

In saying that, I’d still go with Alfredo Morelos.

So many guys like him, Jack, Borna & Davis had great seasons up to December & almost to a man have folded with maybe only Scott Arfield doing well since the break.

All in all, Alfie’s goals were vital to the club financially, and some were truly top class finishes, so that’s why he gets my vote.

Morelos. He was superb domestically in Europe with very few exceptions.

Only for the first part of the season right enough, but it's not as if the field for post-break is huge.

So many guys like him, Jack, Borna & Davis had great seasons up to December & almost to a man have folded with maybe only Scott Arfield doing well since the break.

All in all, Alfie’s goals were vital to the club financially, and some were truly top class finishes, so that’s why he gets my vote.
No, but it’s a discussion point on a football discussion forum.

not a dig personally but I don’t understand why people come on here and then say threads aren’t relevant. If they weren’t that relevant then why are you here in the first place?

No, but it’s a discussion point on a football discussion forum.

not a dig personally but I don’t understand why people come on here and then say threads aren’t relevant. If they weren’t that relevant then why are you here in the first place?

I answered the point Gecko.

I’m on here because I’m a Rangers fan, and I like talking about my club.

So you weren’t slagging Lennon then for diving in about wanting the league ?

I answered the point Gecko.

I’m on here because I’m a Rangers fan, and I like talking about my club.

So you weren’t slagging Lennon then for diving in about wanting the league ?
I said it wasn’t a personal dig, I just said I don’t understand why people say it isn’t relevant, when we are here to talk about Rangers. A place to get away from it all.

lennon scenario is completely different, thisis a dedicated place for football chat.

I said it wasn’t a personal dig, I just said I don’t understand why people say it isn’t relevant, when we are here to talk about Rangers. A place to get away from it all.

lennon scenario is completely different, thisis a dedicated place for football chat.

Mate, I’m simply trying to acknowledge the extreme circumstances we are in. I wasn’t trying to start a war.

You are the OP and I gave you an answer & also my personal reasons for it too, and acknowledged a few other players who to me have done well at times over the season.

Given contribution to Europe and first half of the season I’d say Morelos. That said, second half of the season he has been very poor. Then again I’d struggle to pick a player averaging 7/10 from January onwards.

Struggling to see why McGregor would win it this year?

For me its between Jack and Morelos.
Maybe it’s just to me but I’m struggling to see why he wouldn’t?? He’s been consistent alll season. Everyone else went to Dubai and never came home

Mate, I’m simply trying to acknowledge the extreme circumstances we are in. I wasn’t trying to start a war.

You are the OP and I gave you an answer & also my personal reasons for it too, and acknowledged a few other players who to me have done well at times over the season.
I’m not trying to start a war either lol, I’m just saying some of us come here to get away from it all And for something to talk about that isn’t depressing.

secondthoughts, anydiscussion of post Christmas Rangers,is depressing too.

Barisic for me. From what we seen from him last season to put in the performances he has this season he gets my vote. 13 assists from left back and a lot of them in big important games (2 at the knew camp, feyenoord away etc)
Would have been Morelos all day long if he hadn’t went back to his petulant ways mid December and started costing us points again.

I’m not trying to start a war either lol, I’m just saying some of us come here to get away from it all And for something to talk about that isn’t depressing.

secondthoughts, anydiscussion of post Christmas Rangers,is depressing too.

Im like you & it’s good to talk about our club any time. We’ll move on:p

I’m on Ryan jack. He would be my POTY. Morelos’ goals have been gold dust at times. But when it’s mattered, really really mattered, he’s let us down big time. Not scoring against that mob in the cup final, albeit a penalty was criminal for me, and not scoring at parkhead also even though we won and he played pretty well in that match, there have been games where he’s been piss poor too, along with his attitude.
Ryan jack on the other hand, when he’s not been injured, he’s been our main okayed. Running the game from the middle, and generally being the cool head we have needed and a catalyst for any good play we have had this season.
Ryan jack, a very very good midfielder, and our best player when fit.

Morelos up to the end of the year wins it hands down.

After his nonsense pre Tynecastle I'd be reluctant to give him it though.

McGregor has a had a few poor individual errors in amongst some great saves this season, Jack has missed too many games and Borna could still do more for me.

Just my opinion.

If everyone had your first paragraph’s outlook then what’s the point in anything. OP is asking a valid question ffs.

To answer the question I’d say Alfie. First half of season he was sensational.

Back