If we qualify on Wednesday

Hahahahahahahaha. Fact?

"It's just fact". Is it?

Take your "fact" and get it right f*cking up you. You total f*cking naysaying, know nothing, pr!ck!

Todays lesson:

Prediction: "We won't get past Braga, that's not defeatist it's just fact"

Fact: Braga 0 Rangers 1

Fucking choke on it, you utter c*nt!
Ahahaha, that’s him telt.

Hahahahahahahaha. Fact?

"It's just fact". Is it?

Take your "fact" and get it right f*cking up you. You total f*cking naysaying, know nothing, pr!ck!

Todays lesson:

Oh I say!

Nothing to be gained by saying we've "no chance".

The fact of the matter is, we are six games away from the final. There will be several great sides in the draw for the last 16 but you don't need to worry about all of them because we cannot be drawn against all of them.

Let's see who we get in the last 16 and take it from there. But no matter who we get - whether it's a side like Inter, Wolves or Arsenal - we must never assume we're going to lose. Always keep believing. Everyone thought Braga would knock us out, and they were wrong.

Never listen to the naysayers.

Cilla says Alright my love, SURPRISE !!!! SURPRISE !!!!

057B1BEB0000044D-3183337-image-m-45_1438556685965.jpg

Hahahahahahahaha. Fact?

"It's just fact". Is it?

Todays lesson:

Sitting tracking posts for days, sad bastard.
After Sunday no one expected anything more than elimination, if you actually followed my posts, c*nt, you will see that I said we will probably get past Braga and struggle against Hearts as we were done in, c*nt.
So hahahaha c*nt.

Sitting tracking posts for days, sad bastard.
After Sunday no one expected anything more than elimination, if you actually followed my posts, c*nt, you will see that I said we will probably get past Braga and struggle against Hearts as we were done in, c*nt.
So hahahaha c*nt.

"We won't get past Braga, that's not defeatist it's just fact."

I wasn't "tracking" your post for days.
However, your post enraged me to the point that I so badly wanted our team to come right out and prove you, and all the other doubters, wrong.

That's a good side we've got. Some great players. Young lads and a manager with so much potential that I can easily imagine them lighting up the Champions League in a couple of seasons.

It bloody well IS defeatist to just give up on them and it was never once a "fact" that we wouldn't get past Braga.

Yes, the league form is disappointing. However, last night was our 50th match of the season and these are young and somewhat inexperienced players so maybe we should cut them some slack from time to time.

Last night was one of the best performances we've ever had away in Europe. Against a quality side.

The negativity on here p!sses me the f*ck off sometimes. Supporters who want to show a bit of positive attitude are gleefully put down by the know it all and told you so loyal. It's infuriating.

When I read your stuff on Monday I was really, really, angry and it just stuck with me.
I apologize for taking it too far.

There was some utter sh*te posted on Monday in this thread. (not just this thread tbh)

I'm not going to embarrass anyone by quoting them (you know who you are), but I think a few poet lurkers may have outed themselves.

Back