If we win on Saturday, Dundee becomes a European night

James19

Ibrox will be absolutely jumping. The confidence will be back and the fans will be urging the players on to score goal after goal.

A downbeat Celtic then go to Rugby Park...

200w.gif

Ibrox will be absolutely jumping. The confidence will be back and the fans will be urging the players on to score goal after goal.

A downbeat Celtic then go to Rugby Park...

200w.gif
I will be honest OP I said we would beat Celtic 2-0 goal difference will then be +1 to Celtic we will stick 5 past Dundee they will scrape a 2-1 win v Killie making us +3 and we will win the league on goal difference against Hearts as we win 2-0 and they win 4-0 at home to st Mirren.

I will be honest OP I said we would beat Celtic 2-0 goal difference will then be +1 to Celtic we will stick 5 past Dundee they will scrape a 2-1 win v Killie making us +3 and we will win the league on goal difference against Hearts as we win 2-0 and they win 4-0 at home to st Mirren.
IF that comes to pass Ill have to watch the game v Hearst with a defib attached to me ready to go

I don't know what you are on mate but it's Tuesday and if you can keep going till Saturday do not stop :D

I hope and pray the OP is right and Dundee on Tuesday would be massive

The fans would then have our part to play in the run in

We can’t influence Saturday inside the scumhut due to no away fans

Let’s see what happens on Saturday in big Phil’s one game at a time motto and see where we are for Dundee on Tuesday

If we beat Celtic by a single goal, they will remain top of the league due to having a GD of three goals better than us.

We have to win our final two games by a good margin of goals, if we make the reasonable assumption that Celtic will also win their final two games.

This could be 2003 all over again. But we must beat Celtic first.

This is another - and possibly final - chance for some of our players to show us what they're really made of.

Please deliver.

Underneath the lights YTB......underneath the lights!!!

Parma shades the Leipzig atmosphere too. You could feel the atmosphere in the air back then.

If we have won 0-3......I'll openly donate my sperm to the nearest male whale!!!

In fact I'd go as far as to say even if we just win.....as there as much chance of either happening :D

I'll not even make Dundee for any lights if the above happens.

If we beat Celtic by a single goal, they will remain top of the league due to having a GD of three goals better than us.

We have to win our final two games by a good margin of goals, if we make the reasonable assumption that Celtic will also win their final two games.
Celtic go to Kilmarnock who have beaten them twice already at Rugby Park and they’ve only beaten in 1/4 games this season.

If we win on Saturday (big ask I know) then I’d be very confident. Kilmarnock don’t concede a lot of goals and certainly not at home.

realistically we would need to thump Dundee for 5 or 6 to have a right good chance as Celtic will pump st Mirren silly at home on the last day.

my only hope is that we somehow take it to the last day. Whatever happens we can be proud that we have bitten back a bit this year and made them sweat.

My hearts saying we are lifting the big shiny thing this season, so I admire the optimism, my brains telling me these players have let me down for years.

That might even eclipse the final day of season 2002/03.

This would be the best title of my life.
Better than 87.
Better than 97.
Better than 2003.
Better than Helicopter Sunday.
Better than 2011.
Better than 55.

No, I din't think it'll happen but it would be beyond magic if it did.

If we win on Saturday it would be a huge psychological boost, a massive marker and we could take a huge amount from it, even if we were to come up short in the end in terms of winning the league, to beat them on Saturday and at Hampden would be enough for me to feel optimistic about next season.

If we win on Saturday it would be a huge psychological boost, a massive marker and we could take a huge amount from it, even if we were to come up short in the end in terms of winning the league, to beat them on Saturday and at Hampden would be enough for me to feel optimistic about next season.

I think if we can beat them Saturday, we'll win the treble.

They are clear favorites, but it wouldn't be the biggest upset, considering the way this season has panned out.

So long as we go toe to toe with the bastards, that'll do for me. Clement is a born winner and i trust he'll have a plan to change the momentum on this fixture. Might as well start Saturday.

I think if we can beat them Saturday, we'll win the treble.

They are clear favorites, but it wouldn't be the biggest upset, considering the way this season has panned out.

So long as we go toe to toe with the bastards, that'll do for me. Clement is a born winner and i trust he'll have a plan to change the momentum on this fixture. Might as well start Saturday.
You never know, but I think if they needed 6 or 7 goals against St Mirren last game, they would still get it.

realistically we would need to thump Dundee for 5 or 6 to have a right good chance as Celtic will pump st Mirren silly at home on the last day.

my only hope is that we somehow take it to the last day. Whatever happens we can be proud that we have bitten back a bit this year and made them sweat.
If we beat them though, even by a single goal, it completely shifts the momentum and positivity.

Then assuming we beat Dundee, all of a sudden the pressure has multiplied on them even more, and no one knows how they'll react to it.

Saturday is an absolutely massive game, by far the biggest OF in years. As a previous poster said though, the way we blew the lead has totally deflated everyone and I don't think a lot of people grasp how big a game this is, and that if we do win then we are in with a fantastic chance of winning the league

Get ourselves a single goal lead going into the last 30 minutes on Saturday and they will both attack desperately and be getting very tired… the first hour is critical.

Win our final four games. That's all we can do. If we fail on goal difference in the league then so be it. I just don't want to see us hand it to them. We've got nothing to lose after the shit show of Beale. We've everything to gain.

We need to win more than they do so hopefully the players show that hunger and if we win on Saturday I think they'll lose to Kilmarnock again.

Have to score first. We haven’t scored first in the fixture that actually meant something since losing 2-1 at Ibrox under Gio. And before that it was the 1-0 game under Gerrard, August 2021. If we can be 0-0 or somehow in front by half time then we stand a real chance. I shan’t be holding my breath though.

Have to score first. We haven’t scored first in the fixture that actually meant something since losing 2-1 at Ibrox under Gio. And before that it was the 1-0 game under Gerrard, August 2021. If we can be 0-0 or somehow in front by half time then we stand a real chance. I shan’t be holding my breath though.
I'm sure Ian crocker won't be slow in rhyming off the stat about how infrequent it is that the team scoring first loses.

Back