If we win our game tomorrow, will Celtc chuck theirs?

Spyro

Official Ticketer
I keep pondering over the idea of them finding the prospect and possibility of us taking the league trophy back from them in their own midden too much to take, and them removing that possibility by throwing their game on Sunday and handing us the league then rather than us winning 55 and finally slaying their hopes of 10 in a row in front of their very eyes.

Certainly not something I would advocate us doing but the way they have been this season I really wouldn't put it past them. Of course they could hang on to some pride by delaying the inevitable as we did to them before we were demoted, but I don't think they have the appetite for it.

It's my 8 year old bluenose's birthday on Sunday and he wants us to win it the following week rather than on his birthday!

Yes

they really are shite

they should have some balls and think lets stop them

but ive watched them all season and they are mince

It’ll be 0-0

Personally I don’t care. If we win tomorrow we’ve won it. I just can’t see the mentally challenged scoring three goals more than us in every one of the last 7 games

I stuck a few quid on it. I’m sure they’ll throw their game when (not “if”) we win.

08-E1-F066-9-C13-418-E-A8-CB-788-FA3-C43-A87.png

I can't believe how many of them actually want to drop points this weekend haha GFITW right enough. Terrified of us.

I don't think they'll throw a game, but could very well drop points as Dundee U are capable of getting something from the game. Chokes me to say it but I thought they played quite well at Ibrox a couple of weeks ago, created quite a few chances against us, so if they face the bead rattles with the same conviction then I wouldn't be surprised to see a draw at least. Predict 1-1.

Folk are giving this Celtic team too much credit. They aren't good enough to chuck anything.....they are shite and will drop points even when they try to win, regardless

Drink it in Bears B-D

I’m very confident this is done this weekend.

It was done weeks ago, January finished it as a contest, just a matter of time now, I think it'll be over by Sunday as well, not because they'll throw it, just because they are pish, a late equaliser saved them the last time up there.

With clancy as their referee on Sunday I think it will be near impossible for them to lose.

He was the ref when Ross county won at the piggery. Even gave county a penalty.

They don't need to chuck it. They have been abysmal in most of their away games this season. Dundee Utd can easily take something.

I would imagine the only pride they have left is to beat us before we win it. Can't see them chucking it before we play them.

He was the ref when Ross county won at the piggery. Even gave county a penalty.

They don't need to chuck it. They have been abysmal in most of their away games this season. Dundee Utd can easily take something.
Hope they get beat.But I really hope they get beat every game. Just think dundee u are shite and celtic will gub them anyway.

Hope they get beat.But I really hope they get beat every game. Just think dundee u are shite and celtic will gub them anyway.

They took an 85th minute goal to scrape a win last time up there, and we struggled to a win as well.

Dundee United chasing a top 6 spot, 4 behind St Mirren so a huge chance for them to catch up ground assuming we win tomorrow.

Won't be an easy game for them.

We win tomorrow and it means Dundee Utd still have a chance of catching St. Mirren for a top 6 place, so they'll have an incentive, while that lot will have none. Fully expect them to drop points on Sunday.

We win tomorrow the mentally challengeds are dropping points on Sunday for us to win the league, I’d be amazed they will risk us winning it in there midden.

As much at it pains me to say it they still remain professional players and the mentality will be to win the match
if united get anything from the match then it hard fought

We win, they'll drop points. It'd be rubbing salt in the wounds of Declan and Bernadette for us to annihilate them at the Rust Bowl, and take back what's ours. No chance. Would be sexual all the same, if it does happen.

Hopefully we win tomorrow, Sunday takes care of itself.
I can’t imagine that they want to see us turn up at their place as Champions - I don’t really understand the view that they will chuck it on Sunday. If I was then, I’d rather take a look at spoiling our day.

Either way, the emotions are getting the better of me. I will be a blubbering wreck when this title is confirmed.

I don't bet, but I'm tempted to check the odds on Brown or Griffiths getting red cards on Sunday. Just like the coward Lennon, I suspect they won't want involved at the piggery against the 55 times Kings of Scotland.

They won’t Chuck it. Kennedy is auditioning for the job and players aren’t going to take a vote on whether to lose a game. Subconsciously one or two of the bitters might not give their all but that would be difficult to distinguish from a lot of games this season. I think they’ll win and try to be fired up for us at the piggery where we’ll slap them about.

Look for at least 2 of the hooped rhats to be sent off followed by 2 weeks of “wur pyoor picked oan by ra masonic refs” tweets and blogs

I keep pondering over the idea of them finding the prospect and possibility of us taking the league trophy back from them in their own midden too much to take, and them removing that possibility by throwing their game on Sunday and handing us the league then rather than us winning 55 and finally slaying their hopes of 10 in a row in front of their very eyes.

Certainly not something I would advocate us doing but the way they have been this season I really wouldn't put it past them. Of course they could hang on to some pride by delaying the inevitable as we did to them before we were demoted, but I don't think they have the appetite for it.

It's my 8 year old bluenose's birthday on Sunday and he wants us to win it the following week rather than on his birthday!
Theyre not good enough to decide. Hopefully they struggle a draw.

Of course they won't. DU at 17/2 can't be passed up though if Rangers win.

If the title is officially win this weekend, we don't need a guard of honor at the piggery either.

Tying a scarf around a post will suffice.

Dundee United might just beat them due to them being pish

Maybe, and maybe Celtic will try to chuck it. Problem is Dundee United still actually have to score which theyre not easily able to do. Think back to Celtic letting Aberdeen win to try and stop us finishing 2nd, that was a real grind due to Aberdeen being slow, ponderous and rubbish.

Theyll try Im sure but even in that they may fail.

Would they still not have to be the first team to give the guard of honour at sharkhead if we win and they drop points?
Not as humiliating for them but just as sweet for us.

I don’t think they will chuck anything. I think the pressure of us possibly winning it at their dump will be too much and they’ll shit it tomorrow. Dundee Utd will sense that and at worst take a point!

Utd will be going for the win to get top 6. They're 4 points behind St Mirren effectively 5 with goal difference.

So they need at least a point to take it to last game when they have Aberdeen and St Mirren have Hamilton.

Back