If you had one message

I would do anything to be in the dressing room when James delivers his final speech before leading his men on to the pitch.

I hope it is recorded as it will become iconic.

My own message is simple.

Win at all costs. No regrets.

Ignore bonuses and personal reward and focus on the objective, when you win this trophy you will be elevated from mere footballers to Rangers legends…Quoted, lauded and loved for the next 150 years of this great clubs history and beyond. The financial reward will take care of itself, just draw on the connection you have made with the most passionate and driven support on the planet and convert this amazing opportunity from a beautiful dream to a beautiful reality at the end of a beautiful journey.

You are all on the verge of immortality, make us proud, we want this dream to become reality and bring the europa league trophy back to Scotland.

Don't end the night with regrets. Go and give everything you have, fight for every inch and have faith that we can do this.

No regrets, don’t go home thinking you could’ve done more. Back your team mates to the death and leave every ounce of effort you have on the pitch.

Tonight this could be the greatest night of our lives
Let's make a new start
The future is ours to find
Can you see it, can you see it in my eyes
Can you feel it now, can you hold it in your arms tonight
Hold on
Hold on
Hold on
Hold on
Hold on (tonight)
Hold on
Hold on

If you had one message you could get through to the team today before the big game what would it be?
If only I knew how to import video clips!

That scene in "A Shot at Glory" where Brian Cox (as the Jock Wallace type manager) snarls at his players in the dressing room:

"Now get out there and get me that Cup"

A moment of cinematic genius.

we have had a tough time recently, but we are here on merit. Think back to the semi final at full time, and how the fans believed. walking around, heart pumping, knowing we have another final. We made them dream, now lets make it a reality.

Imagine becoming legends of a great institution, give everything you have and leave nothing in the tank. lets finish this for the fans, for us, for jimmy and walter and too absent friends.

LETS BECOME LEGENDS

Go out there and do what you have done every round so far, play without fear and whatever will be will be. Win or lose tonight they've done us proud.

Just win.

Every one of you will become Rangers legends if you do this.

Instant fame and adoration.
Leave nothing.

Believe that you can do this.
Win it for yourself, the club, and the amazing fans who follow you all over the world.
Bring it back to Ibrox lads
Let’s write history
We are the people

giphy.gif

Please score early.My heart cant take a nail biter. Already legends for this run to the final. You will be immortal with a win.

You have won nothing yet!
Be big, be strong, be confident. The fans are here because they believe in you, so do I. Now go and get that fúcking trophy! WATP.

Leave everything out there and just win. Losing is not an option. Play the B team against Hearts if necessary. Bring this home.

Never in the field of European football was so much owed by so many to so few, now get out there and do them proud again.

As a magnificent bastard once said.
"Win your battles first then play football ".
High intensity from the off tonight Rangers, Absolutely steamroller them.

Treat this game as if it were your last. If every single one of you give it your all, leave everything on that pitch. You will become immortal. Bring it home Rangers

Right, here goes.

You all know your jobs. You know what's needed. When you get out there, soak it up and use it. Give them no respect, they are between you and legend status.

Be brave on the ball, and smart without it. Stick to your strengths and keep the focus.

I know you can do this, you know you can do this. Do it for Walter, for Jimmy, and that amazing support. Do it for yourselves. VAMOS

Back