If you were allowed to pick our next midfield signing...

The braga and Leverkusen midfields were mouthwatering at times. The braga players disappeared when the pressure was on though, so they would get chewed up in a red hot Ibrox.

I agree we should be looking at spark/flair to compliment Aribo and Hagi. Got enough quality and depth in the middle of the park for the SPFL.

Genuinely I’d be trying to look at the big guy in the middle for Brentford, nordgaard. A physical presence and a decent player to boot. Plus an international. Quite like the look of him but would possibly be out of the price range. Would maybe fancy his chances in Europe rather than the championship.

I remember being impressed by the big guy in Maribor’s midfield a few seasons back against us. He’s now a free agent at could add another option in the middle of the pitch for us.

I remember being impressed by the big guy in Maribor’s midfield a few seasons back against us. He’s now a free agent at could add another option in the middle of the pitch for us.

guy was class against us, big shithouse of a player that could ping the ball about and strike from distance

where are you reading he's a free agent mate?

guy was class against us, big shithouse of a player that could ping the ball about and strike from distance

where are you reading he's a free agent mate?

transfermarkt has him down as contract expiring on May 2020 but just seen he played for Maribor the other day, don’t know if that’s the end of their season or the new one started

"A DM who will try and get the ball forward faster. And a CM/AM even though Hagi could drop into there another player akin of Aribo would be fantastic.

A Pape but maybe that's being Cheihky"

@Dotty_84 posted this on another thread...
@Dotty_84 Pape Cheihk Diop is undergoing a medical at Dijon tonight. Loan with option to buy for €5m.

Shame, he would have been perfect tbh.

Left foot is an absolute wand. Makes those pinpoint passes, set-pieces and long-range strikes look so so easy. Too bad he's not very mobile and would likely struggle to fit our intensity.

Back