If you've booked flights and hotels for Seville

Will you be going regardless of the semi final outcome?

• Yes

Votes: 96 22.4%
  • No

Votes: 335 78.3%

• Total voters
If I get a ticket from the UEFA ballot then yes

If I don't, possibly. Will need to see if I can get the Mrs on flights too

I booked a hotel in Seville with booking.com but I've just noticed it's only free cancellation until May 2nd.

I booked a hotel in Seville with booking.com but I've just noticed it's only free cancellation until May 2nd.
David Edgar highlighted that today, most are the same. A cunning plan by the hoteliers

Nope my hotel room is extortionate so I will be gladly cancelling the bugger and going back to Seville when it’s not Europa League final week and prices are insane.

Plus I’m tight on holidays so 3 days back would be handy.

9th of May for me but I almost cancelled it to book somewhere a lot cheaper but noticed all the cancellation dates had been brought forward since we beat Belgrade

Yes. I booked 3 days (2 nights) in Malaga (early flight Tues am and late flight Thurs pm) and will just go for some sunshine if we dont go through, probably wont even bother with Seville as I've been there before.

No. I booked 1 way. Prestwick to Palma. Palma to Jerez. (An hour or so away from Seville) for a total of £20 :D

Did the palma to jerez have a connecting flight?

My mate wants to book to seville but with a 9hr connect in palma for around £90, said we will just head into magaluf for a few hours haha! End up missing the flight to seville

Did the palma to jerez have a connecting flight?

My mate wants to book to seville but with a 9hr connect in palma for around £90, said we will just head into magaluf for a few hours haha! End up missing the flight to seville
You can do Edinburgh-Palma late Tuesday night then 06.30 flight to Jerez Wednesday and the train at 10.23 gets you in Seville at 11.15

You can do Edinburgh-Palma late Tuesday night then 06.30 flight to Jerez Wednesday and the train at 10.23 gets you in Seville at 11.15

Just priced it, exactly what I'm looking for. Just need a decent route home now cheers, not working and thought I'd be piling debt on to go haha

Booked Benalmadena a couple of months ago. Still going regardless and fly back from Malaga on the morning of the cup final.

Not going if you don't have a ticket? Why not? Surely being in Seville for the atmosphere is something you wouldn't want to miss?
Cause the travel and accommodation is priced crazy. I know it would be a great trip and atmosphere but wouldnt pay that just to watch it in a pub. I’m the same would only do it if I get a ticket in the UEFA ballot

Why would anyone do that?
Why would anyone get on a flight they've booked?
Why would anyone go on holiday to Spain?

Personally, I can think of a few reasons, and thats even before you think of successful ticket applicants who like other football.

Personally. I have flights to Murcia, might go on a holiday there.

Not going if you don't have a ticket? Why not? Surely being in Seville for the atmosphere is something you wouldn't want to miss?
Because flights are looking like they're either gonna be extortionate or involve a shit load of travel, and I dont really have the spare cash or time at the minute to go over to watch the game in a pub or a big screen.

I was talking about if we don’t get there mate. If I get a ticket in the UEFA ballot and it’s Frankfurt v Leipzig I may still go. I may not. As I said will decide when/if it comes to it.

Personally, I can think of a few reasons, and thats even before you think of successful ticket applicants who like other football.

Were you planning on hiring a car to get from Murcia to Seville? I looked at Alicante the other night then high speed train to Seville via Madrid.

I got an apartment booked in Seville with free cancellation until 15th of May. Not looked at flights yet, but will pay what I have to for flights if we get there. Absolutely no interest in going if we don't make the final.

Possibility
Im going into Faro on the Monday back on Friday, might just go anyway but cant see me going to Seville

Hotel prices are already pretty crazy. Like at least £300 a night maybe most actually over £400

Prob not and I’ll just take the hit , even see if can move the flights around to something will use

It would be like dating a beautiful woman..splitting up with her...then watching her get pumped by someone else B-D

Most people wouldn’t waste annual leave from work going on a trip they had planned which essentially isn’t happening anymore, but fair play if you have unlimited time off available

I’ve invested £28 on one way flight to Malaga from Prestwick which is 5 minutes round the corner from me. Booked after Dortmund at home. Apartment is cancellable up until a few days before.

Wife, in-laws and 9 month old daughter would be flying out on the Saturday after the game and I’d meet them at Malaga airport. If we don’t make it then I’ll use my original flight and fly out with the family on the Saturday (Scottish Cup Final day). If the latter, I’m hoping they show it at Prestwick airport. And if I’m already in Spain due to the Europa League final then I will watch the Scottish Cup Final from Bar None in Benalmadena.

Flights and hotel booked, annual leave sorted but if we don't make it I'll cancel the lot.

Just wouldn't enjoy the occasion without Rangers.

If we don't make it it will all be cancelled, would only spend that sort of money on football for Rangers

I’m going from Tuesday until Sunday and staying in Albufeira with the Mrs. If we get to the final I’ll travel through to Seville and leave her to it for a day(or two), if we don’t make the final it’s 5 days in the sun for a wee break. We were both off on holiday that week anyway and planned on going away for a couple of nights here somewhere, this is an upgrade.

Most people wouldn’t waste annual leave from work going on a trip they had planned which essentially isn’t happening anymore, but fair play if you have unlimited time off available
I have limited money to throw away flights.
It's as good a time as any for a holiday and a catch up.

Aye I booked early after red star so had to pay the final balance after Braga. Would have cancelled if Braga had done us over. If I tried to book the same holiday now. I would need to find another £800. what’s the worst that can happen I spend 5 days in a hot country drinking sangria, San Miguel and picking oranges.

Does anyone know the time of the last high speed train out of seville to madrid on the 18th as i cant find it anywhere .

Back