If you've booked flights and hotels for Seville

Will you be going regardless of the semi final outcome?

• Yes

Votes: 96 22.4%
  • No

Votes: 335 78.3%

• Total voters
Currently it means taking the kids out of school 4 days, wife is fine with it but if we dont get through i can see wife and i going and getting my folks to watch kids a few days.

Does anyone know the time of the last high speed train out of seville to madrid on the 18th as i cant find it anywhere .
Dont know about madrid but the trains seem to stop around 10 going to malaga. Would have thought they would do football specials given the circumstances but i guess wont find that out until nearer time

No. Booked Monday to Friday Palmanova Mallorca. Cheap flights and hotel.
Wednesday morning flight to Seville and back early Thursday morning with no accommodation. If we get through we are there, if not 4 day break in Mallorca, loss of £200. Worth the risk

I will only be going if Rangers make it.
Hotel is refundable and I booked flights early enough that I will only be losing £60 if I don't fly.

It's a different thing saying to the Mrs I'm going to Spain with my mates to see Rangers than it is to say I'm going to Spain with my mates and there happens to be a game on featuring 2 teams I'm not interested in on at the same time.

Hotel can only be cancelled up to next week so unless we are hammered in the first leg I'll be making the trip

Hotel prices are already pretty crazy. Like at least £300 a night maybe most actually over £400
I got a nice apartment for 3 nights in Seville for 270 quid on booking.com, just be careful and make sure you can cancel up to a certain date though. I've got free cancellation until 15th of May.

Hotel prices are already pretty crazy. Like at least £300 a night maybe most actually over £400
Scandalous. All of the 4* hotels were £400+ when I looked earlier this week. Something needs to be done about hotels ripping off fans when it comes to the CL & Europa finals.

We're going regardless.
My parents are coming over from Portugal & the inlaws from Tenerife. It's not often we manage to get everyone together, so this worked out for everybody:)
Actually looking forward to it as a family doo but us being there would just be something else:cool:

Back