Ill Phil — The Gift That Keeps On Giving

mdingwall

Administrator
mwqx4ck.png

How many more times does this mutant need to be factually incorrect before his own kind tell him to gtf?

The creepy blogger is a complete and utter crazy person. The people who give him money to allow him to continue his obsession with and propaganda against us are off the wall nuts.

New blog no mention of todays admin
Event still insisting players paid for flights ...
And brighton paid to fly murphy up for his deal ........

Guy is bat shit crazy

Last edited:
His 65 year old daughters tears have dried up. From a tsunami to a drought. We know you are looking in Phail , you must seek medical help urgently

He must have been daydreaming, making shit like this up when he was supposed to be looking after the aged in social care?

I know a friend who was at a meeting of the big players in Calvin Klein they had some advice from the
leading Harley Street psychiatrists they are bringing out a knew fragrance to supersede their old one
and they are calling it Illphillory they say it's one up from Obsession reeks of pish but it will appeal to
some of the people particularly West coast of Scotland

I love it when he goes on about ‘the square mile’. He seems to know everyone that works there.

A favourite trope of his alter ego Barton Main as well. Amazing how many stockbrokers and fund managers an unemployed freelance journalist can be pals with.....

Mad bastard should stick to wanking dogs.

I wonder what the sad obsessed prick’s user name on here is.

You can bet a crackpot like him will have multiple usernames on here and every other Rangers forum, going by his previous on Twitter, he will also go between usernames and have a conversation with himself. He lives and breathes Rangers, it’s easy to just write him off as a crank but he is a dangerous crank that is willing to go to extraordinary lengths to try and paint us in a bad light.

He's clearly not right in the head

To think some on here think he's normal, and just playing the hordes for cash. He genuinely needs treatment

Love how he quotes square mile as if it gives his story some credence. I worked in your so called square mile for 12 years Phill and its full of roasters.

Yep.... he’s been fantasising again. Not that long ago lunatics like him were removed from society to spend some time in a local asylum.

Care in the community eh..

Back