Ill Phil the gift that keeps giving!

Keane would be decent entertainment and most likely fall out with everyone before losing the dressing room. And cost a fortune in wages. Hope he gets it.

Would be lucky to last six weeks. A humiliation in the Euro qualifiers and he is punching folk in the dressing room.

You only need to listen to him on Sky, much like Souness they aren’t the kind of people to get along with your modern day footballer.
I suspect this is why he doesn’t have a job. No self control.

Ill Phil writing about them.

Is this the official confirmation that they have now entered their Banter Years?

So I know and you know Walter Mitty of Donegal likes to portray this Uber connection to world football .

Indeed it's always amazed me how many contacts he has and how they fall over themselves to tell him before earning a few quid from mainstream sports desks!

However and I think you will like this

The candidates for the job at sharkheid have been spoken to .

Roy Keane
Frank lampard
Enzo maresca
And David Moyes

Yes you are reading that correct

Depending on who comes in we may see some guy called.fergal and and guy call duff being involved .

Top notch stuff from pmac liar again

I almost do hope they get Keane into it a disastrous appointment that would be .
So I know and you know Walter Mitty of Donegal likes to portray this Uber connection to world football .

Indeed it's always amazed me how many contacts he has and how they fall over themselves to tell him before earning a few quid from mainstream sports desks!

However and I think you will like this

The candidates for the job at sharkheid have been spoken to .

Roy Keane
Frank lampard
Enzo maresca
And David Moyes

Yes you are reading that correct

Depending on who comes in we may see some guy called.fergal and and guy call duff being involved .

Top notch stuff from pmac liar again

I almost do hope they get Keane into it a disastrous appointment that would be .
I'll Phil really needs to seek help, this guy isn't very well. 55 has put him over the edge.

Starting to think it will be Kennedy, (hope so) have seen a couple of journos starting to soften the gypsy hordes up.

Even had a couple of their players bigging him up.

As for Keane I would love to see it, he would be away before Xmas, imagine the foreigners putting up with that fu**en idiot.

Lambert himself came out and said he had absolutely no interest in the job whatsoever
It could be the old
‘Celtic came calling and in their hour of need I had to put my indifferences (and teeth) to one side and do my duty’

I suspect it will either be Kennedy or the boy from Man City Development team.

If the Man City boy, the Celtic team will be full of loan signings next year. If Kennedy their fans will implode.

I really hope its Roy Keane though, he is mental. He will fall apart after the first defeat, lose the dressing room, attack players it will be great entertainment.

Back