Imagine for a minute this was Rangers fans

It's our fault. If Big Fil hadnt burst the back of the net and they at least drew the game then they would of went over to Spain in a better mood. Disgusting behavior from Rangers and esp Helander.

Was travelling home through Malaga airport today and place was full of them, jumping the queue, swearing and shouting in front of families and twice so close to Tim on tim fighting :confused:

My missus was saying they are giving all Scots a bad name the way they carried on.

How are any of those videos of them causing it in Spain not news worthy the media outlets in this Country are a disgrace to their trade absolutely shameful,watch the opposite today when they will report any misdemeanour involving the Parades today they can’t deny the clear and driven agenda here.

Was travelling home through Malaga airport today and place was full of them, jumping the queue, swearing and shouting in front of families and twice so close to Tim on tim fighting :confused:

My missus was saying they are giving all Scots a bad name the way they carried on.
But, but , arent they Oirish?

It is obvious to me and the Scottish main stream media that these are in fact "Spanish football fans" who have become Celtic fanatics since their visit to Seville in 2004. A separate entity and completely removed from the actual CFC.

Ambassadors for Scotland and should be praised for their antics. :rolleyes:

It is obvious to me and the Scottish main stream media that these are in fact "Spanish football fans" who have become Celtic fanatics since their visit to Seville in 2004. A separate entity and completely removed from the actual CFC.

Ambassadors for Scotland and should be praised for their antics. :rolleyes:
Yes the good old craic takes various forms.

Should have videoed them mate the more ammo the better

When England fans tried that at the Euros Final they were rightly pilloried and condemned by both the media and the public. But those lowlife get away with similar chaotic scenes without comment or reproach. Unbelievable but not surprising.

Never have understood the logic of wanting to take on a bobby with big feckin' kick-ass baton.

Heard the guy who hid in the loo is a wanted man----he was supposed to open the door where the unwashed were trying to enter:)):cool:

I flew back from Palma this afternoon and there was a squad of them on the flight. Think they must have routed via Palma. Two of the manks were refused boarding as they had forgot their password to get access to their return test info. Ryanair took no shite and shut the flight.

I'm going against the majority here and maybe because video on phone but I couldn't see much going on? I get that if we had any police hitting us with batons it would be in news that we are at fault so double standards but people pushing and shoving in football crowd is a non event imo.

I agree a bit more baton action would have been nice

Back