Impatience is a huge problem with us, and it is getting worse.

Are our expectations too high ? Should we accept being second best ? What do the fans think is acceptable ? You won't win every game , but at least go out there and fight as hard as you can . We need a general on the park , a leader . Can Stevie G get his boots back on !

Are our expectations too high ? Should we accept being second best ? What do the fans think is acceptable ? You won't win every game , but at least go out there and fight as hard as you can . We need a general on the park , a leader . Can Stevie G get his boots back on !

I suspect that if Stevie G and Gary Mc put their boots back on our midfield would be greatly improved.:D

Absolute madhouse when that happens

Are fans not allowed to be concerned after our last two performances which, if truth be told are as poor as any I have witnessed in 40 odd years of following this great club (my god, that makes me feel old:()?

I personasly do not believe impatience is the problem, it is simply the fact that on the field we seem to be making no headway whatsoever. Whenever we face a test be it a semi-final or OF game we fail miserable, hold our hands up and surrender. But not only that we still drop way too many points against the smaller sides. Yes financially we are miles away from Celtic but then again we are miles ahead of every other team in the country.

Only a week ago we were top of the table for the first time since our problem and we could harbour thoughts of the title perhaps returning sooner than expected. Now two games on we have handed the upper hand to our rivals, with an OF game on the horizon which now has a different slant - instead of winning to show we are back it is now a game we cannot afford to lose or our dreams are over for another season.

I believe SG is the man to take us forward but as fans we are only displaying human nature in showing impatience with our continued inconsistency.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t you say we’ve shown enough patience and as Rangers fans who haven’t celebrated a trophy since May 2011 deserve to be frustrated? We have backed the club time and time again yet charlatans like Joe Worral and Ovie Ejaria are darkening our door and sand-dancing around the park whilst that lot stroll to multiple trebles?

Sorry if I’m being a bit irritable, jeez.

If the Board are not aware of the need to raise a significant amount money -I'd suggest a 30-50 million figure- then they are not fit for the purpose.
King & the 3B's have done a fantastic job in saving the club from the Spivs and that should never be forgotten.
Its time to fund the Rangers manager properly, it's the job of the Board to find and provide that funding
It’s both fortunate and unfortunate for us that they are funding us otherwise we’d be in trouble again. However, you are correct the funds available are a distance short of what we need. We need to hope that investment comes from somewhere soon.

The tranny-'man' has had summit like 17 transfer windows, our SG has had the one transfer window whilst shifting lots of players out at the same time.
As a support we've Always Been impatient but I for one reckon that we will be a Lot better come Summer and it's transfer window.
Someone ought to tell they old folks on RangersRadio this fact as last evening all they did was complain and it was mostly about the defence too, hardly a word about as to how poor we were middle to front, strange that ?
We'll be stopping the smellie's 9 let alone any 10..... :D
BR won the league in his first season if you want to go with the facts

Wouldn’t you say we’ve shown enough patience and as Rangers fans who haven’t celebrated a trophy since May 2011 deserve to be frustrated? We have backed the club time and time again yet charlatans like Joe Worral and Ovie Ejaria are darkening our door and sand-dancing around the park whilst that lot stroll to multiple trebles?

Darkening our door??

Get to bed.

Ejaria’s a charlatan darkening our door? Have I missed something?

These are young guys trying to find their way in the game. Not good enough? It’s fine to have that opinion and it’s fine to express it, but the sooner we stop taking a player not being the standard you want as a personal slight the better – it’s pathetic.

Just to say that Worral has played in 4 of our 5 Europa League group games. That's the 4 unbeaten. He didn't play in Moscow.

I'm not sure I'd call that "sand dancing", "darkening our door" and performing like a "charlatan". Ejaria has also contributed considerably.

Ejaria’s a charlatan darkening our door? Have I missed something?

These are young guys trying to find their way in the game. Not good enough? It’s fine to have that opinion and it’s fine to express it, but the sooner we stop taking a player not being the standard you want as a personal slight the better – it’s pathetic.

It doesn't matter what standard I want personally, it's about the standard required for the club to be successful domestically. Ejaria and Worral are not of that standard and that is very clear.

Just to say that Worral has played in 4 of our 5 Europa League group games. That's the 4 unbeaten. He didn't play in Moscow.

I'm not sure I'd call that "sand dancing", "darkening our door" and performing like a "charlatan". Ejaria has also contributed considerably.

No they don’t. He has one goal and 2 assists. That’s not enough for a midfielder in a team with ambitions of winning trophies. OK for St Johnstone maybe

I think we're frustrated that a team of highly paid Rangers players (and management) lose to a crap Aberdeen at Ibrox and cannot overcome a 10-man Dundee.

It's perfectly natural.

And remember, that crap Aberdeen team we have not beat in 3 attempts and in the process scored only 1 goal.

Rangers means everything to us, playing in Europe is great anyway but added bonus of not having to wait long till next game (international breaks are a killer). Even with FF, H&H and having an equally fanatical son to talk to I still can't get enough of the famous.

Aberdeen and Dundee performances and results are therefore gutting because it means so much to us. Some respond with anger, some are more philosophical.

Personally, I was angry during and after last two games, especially sheep shaggers as I f'kn Hate them, but later looked at big picture and thought Gerrard is here to win he won't accept these performances and results, some exceptional team and individual performances in Europe, a team that gives their all and gets stuck in with no exceptions. I still believe we have a lot to be grateful for and will get better and stronger throughout the season.

No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome.

This forum is great fun but some people invest far more into than they need to, spend that much time on it they add far more importance to is.

People spend days on the internet jacking shit and having pub banter, in the grand scheme of things it makes %^*& all difference to anything...

I think he's talking about securing external investment too...which they never mention, and have never addressed.

yes it has to be external investment. The money needed won't come from shirt sales or a few pounds on season tickets.
It can only come from external investors, hopefully bears or others sympathetic, who can put in several millions of pounds each.
In the real financial world 30-50 mil', my guesstimate ,isn't a huge amount. King and the 3 B's have put in a lot but there pockets are not that deep that that can continue forever , we need external investment or another Sugar daddy! with all that entails!

Back