Infant kits now online

Got mine today. Top length is great, shorts and socks huge but the main problem is getting the collar off and over his head. It's very tight. Has anyone else noticed this?

Last edited:
Got mine today. Top length is great, shorts and socks huge but the main problem is getting the collar off and over his head. It's very tight. Has anyone else noticed this?
I found the same with Castore stuff last season.

When did you order yours and did you get a dispatch email?

Agreed, it's not the best. Might be a bit better after a couple of wears... hopefully.

Just compared the collar with other tshirts he has. Visibly much smaller. I am considering returning it as he's not even 2 yet and this is the 2/3 top. I can't see him getting his head through it shortly.

Anyone know the rough price to get a name and number on the back of an infant kit? Cant see it anywhere on the website when buying.

Anyone know the rough price to get a name and number on the back of an infant kit? Cant see it anywhere on the website when buying.
That’s what I wanted too- online store don’t seem to do it for infant kits weirdly.

Got both infant kits yesterday

The home shorts seem really long compared to the away ones

Look great all the same

Hopefully the 1 year old ones are available in August as they’ve been saying. Ordered the home 2-3 year old kit yesterday so hopefully don’t need to wait too long.

Just got dispatch email. Hopeful it'll be here for the game tomrrow but just glad it's finally on the way.

Going by the tracking the dispatch note was made on Monday so someone's fucked up somewhere.

I have a 2-3 years full strip if anyone is interested before I take it back to the shop.

Was too wee for my boy but the 3-4 fits him

Renfrew area

Does anyone know if the store has them yet? Ours arrived yesterday but it’s too small so returning but don’t want to pay for more shipping than I need to.

Ordered the home kit for my wee lad yesterday his birthday is the 20th august. Hopefully it will get here before then.

Just hope it last a bit longer than the 3rd black kit he got last year at £45 for just the shirt, all the sponsor in the front has peeled off along with the castore sign pretty rubbish quality at a premium price. In contras he got the Barcelona full black away kit for Xmas last year the difference in the Nike material is night and day and it’s still like new near 8 months on. At least we’re getting the shorts and socks for an extra £5 this year.

Got both infant kits yesterday

The home shorts seem really long compared to the away ones

Look great all the same
See this is interesting, I’ve got both the home and away tops in an adult XL yet the away is smaller than the home. No issues at all with the quality of either, both have been washed with no issues etc just the size differences.
On another note, ordered 3 infant kits online on Friday, 2 homes in a 2-3 and 7-8 and away in 7-8, not received any dispatch email yet

Back