Inside Ibrox - Patterson Goal Celebration

Salamanca

For those who have Rangers TV at around the 11 minute mark is Patterson's goal.

Without the crowd noise and commentators shouting its worth another watch just to see/hear his reaction.

Lots of frustration, happiness and Joy let out in an all mighty YASSSSS.

Can tell how much it meant to him as a lifelong rangers fan and I hope that is a real turning point for the boy.

PS. Earlier in the video when big buff stopped playing due to the injury you can hear the ref and opposition players thanking him. Nice moment albeit bizarre at the time. Didnt matter in the end :))

Last edited:
We’re new to RTV and value for money £60.00 Annual sub well worth it. I was one of the biggest moaners (VST) about RTV prior to the New App, however a lot better , although Customer Service is Still Crap.

We’re new to RTV and value for money £60.00 Annual sub well worth it. I was one of the biggest moaners (VST) about RTV prior to the New App, however a lot better , although Customer Service is Still Crap.

Worth the money IMO. Alot of decent content. I like to watch games back later without the pressure aswell so I certainly don't begrudge giving more money to the club especially in these difficult times.

I wonder what was said by everyone on here when he appeared. I cannot remember word for word but it went along the lines of "He needs to show the boss he can GOAL".

The content from RTV is superb and well worth the subscription. Particularly like The Inside Ibrox, Away Days and Training Ground features.

Back