Inter, champions tifo.

Are Ibrox in front in Italy? I had 2 stars on my upim juve top early '90's
It is a star for every ten league titles in Italy, Juventus have three as they have won the league 30 times or more.
Inter were on 19, and winning the title this year means they can have two stars from now on.

I was lucky enough to get to see them in November.

That song they’re singing there was amazing on that night - I’m getting goosebumps hearing it again!
Internazionale Devi Vincere. It started during their European run last season.

Never thought I’d hear an ultras chant to Da Doo Ron Ron by the Crystals but here we are.

It’s an absolute tune - one of the best in Europe.

Basically the stadium is crumbling and those sections have essentially been condemned.

Sad state of affairs for such an iconic stadium.
I read the Government had made the stadium the Italian version of a listed building, so Milan are thinking of moving.
Inter would prefer to stay, but will have to be careful when upgrading the stadium.

Internazionale Devi Vincere. It started during their European run last season.

Never thought I’d hear an ultras chant to Da Doo Ron Ron by the Crystals but here we are.

It’s an absolute tune - one of the best in Europe.

I met her at the chapel and my heart stood still
I said my name is Ronald, you on the Jack and the Jill?
So will you do Ron, Ron, Ron will you do Ron Ron?

Taxis on it's way.

I met her at the chapel and my heart stood still
I said my name is Ronald, you on the Jack and the Jill?
So will you do Ron, Ron, Ron will you do Ron Ron?

Taxis on its way.
The inter version is something like

All the fans who adore you
All the kilometres we travel to watch you
Inter you must win for us

An absolute tragedy that they are closing that Stadium.
The latest is it will be modernised but Milan are definitely leaving and Inter are using the same architects as Man United to build their own ground too.
Italian government say it is too iconic to be demolished

The latest is it will be modernised but Milan are definitely leaving and Inter are using the same architects as Man United to build their own ground too.
Italian government say it is too iconic to be demolished
Not as much rain in Italy, but if they are using the same architects, they better make sure the roof is constructed properly.

Back