Podcast Interview with David Herd, author of 1872 - Stories of Rangers Players of Yesteryear

mdingwall

Administrator
Thanks for agreeing to do this Mark, hopefully folks find it interesting.

For info, the book is officially released tomorrow, but I know quite a few in here have already ordered it. I really hope you enjoy it.
I look forward to reading.

Thanks for agreeing to do this Mark, hopefully folks find it interesting.

For info, the book is officially released tomorrow, but I know quite a few in here have already ordered it. I really hope you enjoy it.
My copy came in this morning’s post. A fine body of work @dh1963 for which you can rightly be proud. It will take time to work my way through it. However, some cracking photos in the book.

Enjoyed that interview. It’s got me intrigued and I will look to buy the book now for my holiday reading. Best Wishes with the launch David.

Had a read at the first few pages over the weekend, looking forward to getting into it. Something a bit different.

My copy came in this morning’s post. A fine body of work @dh1963 for which you can rightly be proud. It will take time to work my way through it. However, some cracking photos in the book.
Enjoyed that interview. It’s got me intrigued and I will look to buy the book now for my holiday reading. Best Wishes with the launch David.
Had a read at the first few pages over the weekend, looking forward to getting into it. Something a bit different.
I really hope you all enjoy it.

Is today the official launch day?
Yes, that's it now available immediately to order.

I see Amazon have reduced the price by over a fiver and offering free postage.

Sitting at number 1 in Rangers books, but will likely be a one hit wonder!

Back