Irn-Bru Cup Final venue confirmed for Connah’s Quay Nomads v Ross County

rangeral

The 2018/19 Irn-Bru Cup Final Between Connah’s Quay Nomads and Ross County will be held at the Tulloch Caledonian Stadium in Inverness..

The game will be played on Saturday 23 March, kick-off 4.30pm. It will be broadcast live by BT Sport, BBC ALBA (Gaelic commentary) and S4C (English and Welsh commentary).

Ticket prices for the final will be confirmed shortly.

Saturday 23 March, 2019
IRN-BRU Cup Final
Connah’s Quay Nomads v Ross County
Tulloch Caledonian Stadium, Inverness
Kick-off 4.30pm
Live on BT Sport, BBC ALBA & S4C

Strange venue when you consider the other team being from Wales

Could they not have chosen somewhere in Central Belt?

Strange venue when you consider the other team being from Wales

Could they not have chosen somewhere in Central Belt?

Yeah these finals are decided on location where possible - St Mirren and Motherwell could have host it

Where can we play this final?
Let's make it as far away as possible for the visiting team, we don't want a foreign team winning one of our trophies.
A home game for Ross County more or less. I'd tell them to %^*& off if I was the Welsh.

Shows how much attention I pay to non-Rangers football, I haven't a clue whats going on here with this news. Are Ross County in a final of something?

Still begs the same question. What a waste of money.

Well once we out of the way they tried to keep interest in it

If our U20s were to drawn away against of the non-Scottish sides there would interest for those wishing to attend there is no doubt on that

Where can we play this final?
Let's make it as far away as possible for the visiting team, we don't want a foreign team winning one of our trophies.
A home game for Ross County more or less. I'd tell them to %^*& off if I was the Welsh.

It's a Scottish cup, what else would they expect but to travel to Scotland?

Back