Is anyone surprised?

Surprised at the way we have falling apart if I'm being honest, thought until January the new manager was great and we had changed as a club. I'm a fool for thinking that it seems.

Not on the slightest. Want the season to finish now.

Bring on the rebuild with no money, Tavernier still captain and Goldson starting every game

It’s great being a Rangers fan right now

Not surprised by another gutless performance and absolutely leaderless on the pitch.
Too many empty jerseys who don't have what it takes to play for Rangers.

Can I say yes.?
I genuinely was optimistic before kick off (guess that’s what we do as supporters)
I really did not think it could be as bad as Ross County again.
But tonight was worse!!!!

No, said before the game we would drop points and that would be all she wrote.

The signs were there in the first half against them and the comeback covered it up.

Tav and Goldson have to go this summer with the rest of the deadwood. Jack and Barisic are already away and Lundstram hopefully won't get a new deal. The manager can continue to be blamed, but this core group of players are past it and let us down every single time the going gets tough.

Only good season we had and where they didn't shit the bed, Celtic imploded and there were no fans. They've constantly done well in Europa League where there are no expectations to win most of the time.

Sick of them. Handed the title to a shite Celtic team once again.

No surprises, we've been kidding ourselves on that we are decent when the reality of the situation suggests we are shyte, sadly there's not one single player who id keep for next season.
If Clemente cant get this dross up for a game against Dundee questions must be asked of his ability to motivate.
P.S. If Tavernier is interviewed and says we must learn quickly I will fucking scream.

I was hopeful but I've been brought back down to earth.

The club needs a culture shift, we need to sign proven winners in the summer, players who know what it takes to win.

Fuckin Scottish dortmund at this point! Run them close, have cracking fans but can’t get it over the line.

I am actually surprised. I thought we had a gaffer who wouldn’t keep making the same mistakes and trusting the same shite. He has gone down somewhat in my estimations over the past 3 games.

Where are we getting them from?

I have no idea,

I'm not saying go sign superstars, I just mean players who have been through a winning campaign, players who know what is required in the home stretch, the world is a big place If we are unable to find players who have winning experience with the budget we do have then I guess the problem is far above just the players and manager.

Not at all.

Tonight I had to miss the game as I had a mark practise session and can honestly say it's the first time I've ever been relieved not to have watched us.

Any other time I'd have been looking at an excuse to have avoided it.

My old man text me this morning saying „there is no chance we will beat Dundee“

For me that sums it up and when he wrote it my heart sank as I knew it was true.

Not really I saw this season as a free hit, just back them in case they somehow did it, too many turned them into world beaters.

The old days where they collapsed after Xmas were actually better. At least we knew early on where things were going.

We shouldn't be surprised. Rangers sides with Tav, Goldson, Borna, Lundstram et al have done this for years. They play well when it's easy to play well - when they're in Europe where there isn't pressure to win and/or they're underdogs, when it's relatively early in the league season and/or when they're not expected to push on and win the league - and then when the pressure kicks in, they start to crumble and get inconsistent. They start looking sluggish and playing uninspired, tired football. The team ends up dropping points, then they start losing, and then the team ends up in a tailspain that takes weeks to get out of. By the time those bad runs of form end, the league is beyond us and we're usually out of a cup competition.

Us dropping points tonight was the most predictable thing in the world, that's the worst thing about it. We'll lose at the weekend, drop points to St Mirren and end up losing at the Chamber of Secrets. Once the title is done, we'll win our last two games pretty comfortably. You can put money on it.

Our best managers couldn't achieve that much with these players. It's a poor squad led by losers who don't like pressure or expectations.

Suppose some of us have ourselves to blame

We somehow believed it would be different this time completely ignoring the crux of that side have so much evidence of being absolute bottlers

It is a sad night when we blow the league and most of us shrug the shoulders and go “knew it would happen”

That’s no criticism of those who did know it btw

Back