Is anyone surprised?

If you're surprised by this I don't know where you've been the last few years. This is what this team more often than not does unfortunately.
Not surprised but i still can't get used to this feeling of losing. What I don't understand is how can the players? Must be all that money they are paid numbs the pain.

Could see it after 20mins yet again that we weren't up for it. We're shambolic back to front and this squad needs surgery yet again. Start with Tav, Goldson and Lundstram. The rest are obvious. We need an entire culture change and that can only happen by weeding out the weak 'leadership group'.
The only surprise was it took you 15 more minutes than me to see it was destined for nil nil

How the hell can you go from beating Betis in Seville to this???

:mad::mad::mad:

Europe has always been seen as an extra, players always emphasized they play there without pressure due to being the underdog.

Players needing to actually step up under pressure? no chance.

Not surprised but i still can't get used to this feeling of losing. What I don't understand is how can the players? Must be all that money they are paid numbs the pain.
The money just flows into their bank accounts - you can see tonight how it doesn't affect them even close to the way it affects guys who graft and then spend money and time to support them.

I've travelled to Dundee midweek to watch many Rangers teams much worse than this one, but tonight was a f*cking disgrace.

What's more is I don't think they will win the other four matches. But how could you have faith this team would capitalize on that,?

It is ingrained in too many players within this squad now. There's a fragility that spreads through the whole team.

I'm not surprised having seen the team selection
I'm not surprised that we set up the same way again & failed to work
Players and Manager have let us down AGAIN

Could see it after 20mins yet again that we weren't up for it. We're shambolic back to front and this squad needs surgery yet again. Start with Tav, Goldson and Lundstram. The rest are obvious. We need an entire culture change and that can only happen by weeding out the weak 'leadership group'.
Nope. Very early on it was looking like hope to score, not expect to score. Within a minute our defence set the tone of being bullied and easily got at again. The cowardice from them is humiliating

I was surprised. Maybe I live in la la land, but I expected to beat these chancers. What difference did the rearranged fixtures make though? I don't know, but I'm extremely disappointed

Nope but the no surrender crowd will be along soon to tell us we are only 3 points behind.

Disgraceful team of absolute losers
I won’t knock people for that attitude, it’s admirable really but I won’t start to believe we’ll win big amounts of silverware until the spine of this teams gone.

We were never that good, just that the team went on a winning run but now we don't score at vital times. Draw at Aberdeen, lose to Motherwell, destroyed 1st half v Celtic, lose to Ross County and can't score at Dundee. The pool isn't strong enough. I do like Clement and hopefully a better team assembled for next season.

I think we were lucky still to be challenging for the title.
We have been looking bad the last two months, some players don’t have it mentally to sustain a challenge when it matters.
We can bang on about who isn’t good enough, at the end of the day we don’t have the money for a full clear out.
It’s a case for me of making sure what we free up in wages gets spent wisely.
There are 5 names guaranteed starters every week that I don’t think we would miss!
Unfortunately we have to spend wisely and it wasn’t done last summer.
I’d prefer to play the kids who are meant to be showing promise and see where we are.
Drop the goldsons, Lundstrums, ect and see who can step up.
It’s not as if we are going well anyway, so they should be ok.
I’m not expecting anything from the hearts game either and that’s a sad situation.

After the extreme high of the Hearts game it has come as a bit of a surprise how quickly it’s all unravelled.

To watch players like Goldson, Lundstram and Tavernier morph into bottlers, who chucked it under GVB, when the pressure is on leaves me with a feeling of Deja Vu.

For a collapse of this magnitude to happen I think perhaps some other factors are contributing. It certainly appears, despite Clements rambling and somewhat embarrassing presser, that the usual suspects have chucked it again.

If they have it’s nothing more than contempt for the paying fans who were, again, Embarrassed by this bunch of losers.

At least they were left in no doubt about the supporters feelings. Not that will make one bit of difference to these wasters.

I don't know how you couldn't be surprised at that tonight. I have seen loads of bad results but I can't remember a game with so much on the line when it seems like most of the players just don't care.

I was becoming cautiously optimistic. They've shown fight to claw back the 11 point gap when they could've just hid. The results in Europe were largely good, with the Betis being peak example of the character they can show. But the last month has slowly whittled away any hope I had these players could actually do anything of note. That Ross County game completely destroyed them for me, even if they win the cup and even if they somehow manage to win the league I want the majority gone. Only the new guys get a pass and even some of those can go too.

Back