Is David Holmes still living

The best most forward thinking chairman in my lifetime. His role in the rise of our club is sadly is understated. One man whose hand I would love to shake and say thank you to

Big lump my throat watching the league being won at Aberdeen and.the fan's invasion 55 can't come soon enough

First league win I remember, I often wondered about Davie Holmes . Agree he should have more recognition than he gets.

Apologies for a possibly stupid question here, but I can’t open any links or clips due to my location.
Was Chris Woods a Catholic? Not that I give a monkeys, it’s just that it’s another one that could be thrown back at Timmy.
I’m fairly sure it was rumoured that Butcher was too when he signed?

Don't think Butcher was. He spoke about that in his autobiography when, as a young reserve player, he decided to cross himself.
"Big Allan Hunter was sitting in the stand and after the game he grabbed me and asked me if I was a Catholic. I told him I wasn't. I was an English Protestant. Why, then, he asked, did I cross myself? I told him it was for luck but he told me to remember I was a Protestant and warned me never to do it again – if I did, he would really sort me out."

Not sure how true this was, though.

Back