is Lowry out for the rest of the season?

He couldn't get in the Hearts team.

I get the reactive anyone must be better than X, but it doesn't work like that in the long term or real world.

Unfortunately, until Clement has a proper window which should be the summer, we have to just hope some of the imposters actually perform.

This the stage we are then deary me. That being said hard to see him being any worse than Tom Lawrence

Lowry's attitude has been been called into question plenty but if the senior players had a bit of arrogance and belief about them we wouldn't be in this position.

why is it hysteria to suggest he gets a chance now ?

Cos he is Scottish you mean and whatever happens we should not be picking our kids or buying from Hearts or Aberdeen ?
WTF has his nationality got to do with it? HE couldn't get a game for Hearts ffs

WTF has his nationality got to do with it? HE couldn't get a game for Hearts ffs
Not sure what that means posters that are obsessed with the lad had plenty to say about his performances and how he had been so poor.... so he must have been involved.

I dont think it is fair to say Naismith or any other manager that takes our players on loan should decide on his future at Rangers anyway. What he thinks is not so important.

Being Scottish has a lot to do with it and you mention the hysteria but no one has said he is going to be a star just that we may as well give him a chance now the leagues gone.

Look at it this way if he comes in and fails you and others will get the chance to say well see i telt you he is not good enough.

I had thought about asking this question, albeit just out of curiosity about his injury recovery rather than getting him in the team, but you get pilloried if you dare mention his name on here.

There's a nonsense being peddled that he wasn't getting into the hearts team which is just incorrect, he featured plenty until his back problems started.

If he's still not training then can't imagine we'll see him before pre-season.

Another classic case of players getting better and better the longer they've been out the team.
Id say its more to do with the fact some of us feel he has some talent and he has never really had much of chance.

I have no idea why this view causes so much anger, more so when all the leaders and stars that are on big money have done what they often do and handed them the title.

Could be wrong, i hope i am but i have a feeling there wont be much money for transfers.

Not sure what that means posters that are obsessed with the lad had plenty to say about his performances and how he had been so poor.... so he must have been involved.

I dont think it is fair to say Naismith or any other manager that takes our players on loan should decide on his future at Rangers anyway. What he thinks is not so important.

Being Scottish has a lot to do with it and you mention the hysteria but no one has said he is going to be a star just that we may as well give him a chance now the leagues gone.

Look at it this way if he comes in and fails you and others will get the chance to say well see i telt you he is not good enough.
The league's not gone. It's highly unlikely. But it's most certainly not gone.
If he was good enough he would have been here in and around the squad. He isn't. I wish I was wrong, but he's not good enough to be starting games for Rangers.

This was from 26 January

However, Philippe Clement has now revealed an injury blow for Lowry. And he stated Rangers were not aware of the "severity" of his injury when he returned to Glasgow.

The Rangers boss explained: "Alex Lowry returned from Hearts with an injury - and will be out for the next 6-8 weeks.

"We didn't know the severity of his injury when he first returned."

So basically 6-8 weeks out, 12 weeks ago

Back