Is there a head of refs?

Gibraltar Loyal

If so what is his remit?
The standard of officiating is scandalous.
Yes I know people make mistakes but yesterday there is an image of the linesman looking right at then Hibs player in an offside position.
Do the officials have a debrief and are they sanctioned for poor performances?
Can we stay clear of they'll get rewarded and nothing to see here etc etc. Its a genuime query

Apparently he officiated for a decade in the top flight so he must have been half decent as I don't remember his name so there couldn't have been much controversy with him.

I could just be forgetful now however.

They brought that wee nervous guy Crawford in recently which looked as though he was just there to cover up for whoever is calling the shots in the background and demands this quite sinister style of reffin from all the top match officials.

I agree its quite amazing the time we put into slagging clancy but never ask the question about who trains them, appoints them, tells them to cheat Rangers.

Sounds onimous. If theRE was no controversy about him, then he must have done absolutely nothing to piss off the poets. Obviously continuing in the same vein

Last edited:
He will do nothing to change the way things are going with refereeing our games and theirs in case of risking his job .

Mate, I'm not being a smart arse here but unofficially I would say it is lawell.
Many a word is spoken........ Domestically he exerts undue influence. Of course, the first team is paramount, but at board level this needs to be addressed. Law well is difficult for the ( Head of ) referees to ignore, just like the influence Ferguson used to have, as manager, down in England.

If so what is his remit?
The standard of officiating is scandalous.
Yes I know people make mistakes but yesterday there is an image of the linesman looking right at then Hibs player in an offside position.
Do the officials have a debrief and are they sanctioned for poor performances?
Can we stay clear of they'll get rewarded and nothing to see here etc etc. Its a genuime query

There are refs that are giving head.

The Japanese must be spent by now.

Back