Is there something going on with Cantwell behind the scenes?

SparkRFC

I could be talking nonsense but I don’t understand how he doesn’t even get on today when he can be a game changing player.

Just a couple days ago he posted “A bird can’t fly in a cage” that could be nothing but it also could be something we don’t know. At first I thought it was nothing but after today him not getting any minutes I am starting to think there might be something going on.

I could be talking nonsense but I don’t understand how he doesn’t even get on today when he can be a game changing player.

Just a couple days ago he posted “A bird can’t fly in a cage” that could be nothing but it also could be something we don’t know. At first I thought it was nothing but after today him not getting any minutes I am starting to think there might be something going on.
Maybe doesn't fit in with Clement's tactics of constantly blootering the ball 60ft in the air

Cantwell doesn’t follow instructions , team shape , positional etc. and always seems to wanna flick , no look pass or something when an easy pass is what’s needed. He’s got talent but he’s not as good as he thinks in a team.

He doesn’t provide enough and he’s easily wound up when it’s not going our way.

Lawrence was pish but Cantwell wasn’t the answer today.

Meh. Decent sometimes. Not nearly as good as he thinks. Better at talking the talk, but rarely walks the walk.

All his social media cryptic posts are unprofessional as f.uck.

Turn up, train hard, and make yourself undroppable.

If you run off to whinge on social media like some wee lassie when the going gets tough then it’s little wonder the manager doesn’t respect you.
It's just marketing on social media they all do it for freebies and extra money

Can’t be bothered with all the cryptic insta pish. He has ideas above his station about how he influences our team. Too many players similar to him in their thinking in my opinion. Scoring goals and winning games is what we want . 4 games against the tinks and we have 1 point to show.

Back